Chapter 5

Kaso blew out air as India yelled in his face

Kaso blew out air as India yelled in his face. He was really pissed off and wanted her to get out his face neoww.

"Look at me when I'm talking ta you Kaso" she mugged him and he shook his head. He was high off his ass but nonetheless irritated.

"Get out my face folks" he mugged her and she sucked her teeth. India was some girl that he messed around with every now and then. He always told her it was nothing serious and would never be nothing serious.

She never took that serious and he knew that, he told her he didn't want a relationship with her period. If she didn't listen to him that was on her. He did take responsibility because although she knew it'll never be anything serious he still strung her along.

"Yooo," she dragged out with her hands crossed in front of her, "you really be having me outchea looking crazy dawg" she mugged him and he laughed in her face.

"You do that shit on yo own, i told you what it was bruh. You got attached, sound like a you prolem" he shrugged simply as he stood from his seat.

"What the fuck dude" she mugged him as he walked outside of her house. Kaso continued his walk towards his car and got inside before pulling from her house.

The sole reason he was over India house was for some quick head, but then they got high and she started tweaking when his phone rang and Lea name popped up. Of course there was nothing going on with him and Lea but he didn't owe her no explanation so he just ignored her as he had rolled up another blunt. Plus she had no business tweaking out like that, she wasn't his shorty.

Now that he think about it he didn't even end up answering the phone for Lea. He grabbed his phone out his coat pocket and called her back.

"Youn know how to answer yo phone" she spoke with a mug on her face.

"What you wanted" he asked her getting straight to it.

Lea and Kaso had a brother and sister relationship, ever since Lea and Meech first started messing around the 2 instantly developed that relationship.

"I was asking if you wanted to slide to the park. Everybody and they mama up here except for you, surprisingly" she said, he nodded rubbing his chin.

"Ova there by Meech crib" he asked her.

"Yeah" she told him.

"Aight" he spoke before hanging up the phone.

Once he pulled up to the park he got out the car and made his way to the court where everyone was at.

"Bout time nigga" Meech shook his head as the 2 dapped each other up.

Out of everyone of the boys he hung around Meech was by far the one he was closest with. They thought of each other as brothers more than friends.

They had grown up together, their mothers were best friends. When they first met they didn't get along at all but somehow down the line they became closer than ever. Now they were here, calling each other brothers.