Chapter 26

Desiree sighed as she kicked off her shoes, it had been a looong evening. The dinner went really well, it had been full of laughter the entire night.

She had gotten more gifts from her family and friends. She had just entered through the front door.

"I'm about to fall out," she sighed making Dre grab her wrist.

"Na, we finna take a shower." He spoke smirking as he rubbed on her butt.

"Your gross," she rolled her eyes pulling away from him. She walked into her room and he walked in the bathroom to start the shower.

She began to undress herself, and grabbed her pink Versace robe and threw it around her naked body.

She put her shower cap on and sat down at her vanity and went to her instagram.

Desi.2x

Swipe>

Swipe>

Liked by Dgw

Liked by Dgw.Kaso and 26,263 others
{Desi.2x} Happy birthday to me🥳

She responded to some birthday wishes from people she went to high school with and shut her phone off. She threw it on her bed and headed into the kitchen.

"Taking all day," DeAndre mugged her as she walked in the room.

"Quit rushing me," she retorted, she removed her robe and got inside the see through shower. He got in after her and the 2 began to wash up.

"I love you," he broke the silence, it brought a big smile to her face. He snaked his arms around her waist and she laid her head against his shoulder. Her back was to his front.

"I love you more," she replied rubbing his arm, he smiled softly as he lowered his hand to her area.

She sucked in a deep breath as he began to slowly rub his finger against her clit.

"Dre," she moaned out as he continued his slow sensual motions. His plans tonight were to please her, he was going to go easy on her the first few times but progressively get rougher.

"Mhm, you like that?" He questioned kissing her neck no doubt leaving a hickey. He knew Desi wasn't much of a talker during sex, she always said it was embarrassing to tell him what she wanted him to do to her. She was always so nervous and timid during sex.