Chapter 9

"Stop talking ta me Alea" Meech waved Lea off as he walked inside DeAndre house

"Stop talking ta me Alea" Meech waved Lea off as he walked inside DeAndre house. Everybody was over here today.

Lea sighed as she rolled her eyes and sat on the couch next to Leilani. I looked over at her and then at Meech.

"So what's the word? Mafuckas wanna sit inna house 25/8 shit lame as hell" Ky said shaking his head.

"Bye then nigga, ain't nobody ask you ta bring yo ass over here" Dre mugged him sitting down next to me on the couch. He passed me the Gatorade and i smiled at him.

"Thank you" i smiled opening the blue Gatorade he had just given me.

"Na cause all y'all niggas do is look at these 4 fucking walls" Kelz spoke up brushing his waves with his hands. Kelz was actually a cool person, i had never thought too much about him when we had first met but the longer I'm around him the more i start to develop a friendship with him.

"Let's go to the mall" Bri said with a smile. All she did was shop.

"That's all yo ass wanna do" Tre mugged her and she kissed his cheek.

"Yup," she smirked leaning her head back onto his shoulder. They were actually a cute couple, very unexpected considering they were the complete opposite. He was way more chill and laid back, while Bri was a complete social butterfly. But they do say opposites attract.

"Ooh yeah, I've been meaning to go to bath and body works" i announced looking at my phone for a quick second.

"The fuck we still sitting here fa?" DJ mugged standing up from his seat. Everybody made their way outside except me and Dre. Since he had picked me up from home he was my ride.

I waited for him to lock up the house before we made it out to his car.

"Why you so quiet" he asked me making me look over at him.

"No reason why you ask that" i retorted grabbing my water bottle out of the cup holder.

"You been silent" he shrugged briefly looking over at me before looking back at the road.

"I don't have anything to say" i told him as i took a gulp out of my water before sitting it back down in the cup holder.

"Mmm" he mumbled silently as he rubbed his chin hairs.

*
*
*

We had finally made it to the mall, we were currently inside Finish line looking for some shoes.

"These cute ain't they?" I asked Dre showing him some airmax 97's.

"Yeah, you getting em" he asked me and i nodded. I asked the employee for my shoes size and tried it on.

"They fit?" He asked me felling where my toes were in the shoes.

"Yeah they good" i nodded walking around the small section we were in back and forth.