Chapter 28

"That Nigga bout dumb as hell," Tre shook his head as they watched Geezy loose a basketball game against a 15 year old boy.

"Man fuck all ya, ion see nun of you niggas doin shit," he mugged flipping them off as the boy dunked the ball.

The crew was at the park, they were going to a party later on tonight and had just left the mall.

"Ooh bae look at these," Desi said showing DeAndre a pair of blue dunks.

"You want em?" Dre asked her and Desi shrugged.

"Yeah I'm gonna go get them whenever they release," she told him and he nodded already knowing he was gone buy them before she could.

"What you wearing?" She asked him referring to tonight. He found a outfit but he said it wasn't something he'd wear for the party tonight

"Ion even know," he shrugged.

"We should match," she smiled and he sucked his teeth. Desi was definitely one of those girlfriends that loved doing everything her man did.

Why not? That was her man her man her man.

"You swear you my twin," he smacked his lips causing her to laugh.

"You my man my man my man," she smiled grabbing his face and kissing his lips.

"I like when you say dat," he smirked as they pulled from the kiss. She smirked laying her chin on top of his head. He was seated on the bench below her.

They spent another 30 minutes at the park before everybody began to part their ways.

Dre and Desi made it to his house and immediately took a shower.

Desiree was know doing her hair, she had a wet wave lace front in her head. She had installed it yesterday night.

NBA Youngboy played loudly as the 2 got dressed. DeAndre was in his room putting his jewelry on. He had already gotten dressed and washed his face.

Before they got together he washed his face with a bar of dove soap and some water, his clean was glass clear. But Desi had to get him right and put him on her face essentials.

As Desi rapped along lowly to the music that was playing as she applied her lashes Dre walked in.

He had a black velvet box in his hand as he walked up behind her.

"Imma marry you," DeAndre told her causing her to blush profusely.

"What Dree," she dragged out smiling all big at him.

"I love you Des," he spoke kissing her cheek.

"I love you more Dre," she replied setting her tweezers down on the countertop.

He smiled as he opened the box, Desi gasped looking at the Barbie chain inside.

"I remember you told me you wanted a new chain. I thought this one was gon fit you," he spoke taking the chain out the box.

"Dre," she cried as her eyes filled up with tears.

"Don't cry," he laughed feeling bad as he put the chain around her neck.

"Stoppp, because I love you. How much was this?" She asked him touching the chain.

"Don't matter, you worth it," he told her. As soon as the chain clicked close she stood from the seat. She immediately wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I love you so muchhhh," she cried into his shoulder, his arms immediately went around her slim waist.

"I love you more princess," he told her rubbing her back.