Chapter 18

"Shut up" i rolled my eyes as Kelz sat on my couch

"Shut up" i rolled my eyes as Kelz sat on my couch. He flipped me off as i walked out the kitchen.  Everybody was at my house for whatever reason.

Only person who wasn't here was DeAndre and that's cause he was getting his haircut. He had left this morning for a haircut.

"Yo shit decent" Meech said coming into my kitchen.

"Thank you" i smiled at him, he grabbed a bottle of water out the fridge.

"Where Bro at?" He asked me and i looked at him.

"Getting a haircut, why you came in here asking me" i asked him and he shrugged with a smirk.

"You knew didn't you" he asked me and i shrugged.

"What y'all got goin on" he asked me and i rolled my eyes.

"Nothing that concerns Meech" i laughed and he shrugged.

"You right," he nodded walking out the kitchen with a smirk still on his face.

I grabbed me a bottle of water out the refrigerator and walked back into the living room where everybody else was.

"That shit don't make sense tho" Tre spoke up as he aggressively pointed his hands at Geezy who just shrugged. I had no idea what I had walked into but it was clearly something serious.

"Nigga fuck outta hea, Curry a whole ass baby compared to Lebron fuck is you saying" Geezy mugged Tre who just shook his head.

"Y'all arguing over basketball players" i asked them raising my eyebrow as i sat down on the couch by Slim.

"Mmcht that nigga dumb" Geezy shrugged his shoulders.

"Crazy thing is, these people don't even know y'all" Lea laughed making us all laugh.

"Let somebody say sum bout Durk yo ass gone do the most" Meech shook his head, he had his arm wrapped around her shoulder. The 2 actually really complimented each other well.

"And what about it" she rolled her neck smacking her lips as she looked at him.

I looked down in my lap feeling my phone vibrating, a small smile graced my face as i saw my daddy calling me.

We had rekindled our relationship tremendously since he's been out.

"Hi daddy" i smiled standing from the couch.

"Hi baby girl, what you doing. It sound loud" he frowned as i walked into the kitchen.

"Just some friends. What you doing" i asked him as I sat down at the island.

"Oh nun, yo mama in there sleep you know how she be. We supposed to go out to my mama nem house" he shook his head and i nodded.

"Mines well tell granny to come over there or go by yourself cause we both know mama not waking up no time soon" i shook my head and we both laughed.