Chapter 15

Omniscient

DeAndre walked into his house and immediately went to the bathroom. Once he finished in the bathroom he made his way to the living room to play the game.

He had been hooping all day with the boys, it was currently 3 o'clock. He woulda been out there longer if he wasn't so hungry.

He sucked his teeth when his door opened, out of habit he grabbed his gun that was inside the couch.

"What the fuck dawg" he mugged them as he put the gun on safety and stuffed the gun back in the couch.

"Nigga chill" Kelz mugged him causing DeAndre to mug him back.

"Don't be walking in my shit then" he told him, everyone made themselves comfortable.

"Where Desi?" Bri asked sitting under Tre.

"Ion know" he shrugged, he honestly haven't talked to her all day. They talked when she had first woke up this morning but haven't talked since. She said she was booked up all day with clients so that's what he figured she was doing. Telling her ass she was probably sleep right na.

"Don't think i forgot, run me my shit. Y'all niggas lost" DeAndre mugged them looking at Ace.

"Mmcht yo cheating ass" Ace mugged him throwing 2 100 dollar bills on the table. They always made bets whenever they played basketball.

DeAndre grabbed the money off the table and stuffed it inside his pocket.

"We seen shorty at the mall you be fucking wit" DJ said looking at Dre who just shrugged.

"Stop being messy" Bri said mugging him.

"Shut yo ass up" DJ mugged her causing Tre to shake his head.

"Get off that one" Tre spoke causing Bri to smile as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"Let's sit outside" Leilani said coming inside the house with Ky behind her. They were just now pulling up.

"Yeah fuck outta my shit" DeAndre mumbled as everyone cleared the living room. DeAndre grabbed his lighter and walked outside behind everybody else.

They had been outside for a good 30 minutes just watching all the cars go by every now and then.

"Where you at?" Bri asked Desiree who she was  currently on a FaceTime call with.

"Home, why?" Desi replied. She was currently in the bed sleep, she was super exhausted. She had 4 clients all in one day. Her clientele had definitely sky rocketed since she became more active on social media.

"Everyone over here at Dre house except for you" she said and Desi shrugged.

"Cause im so sleepy, i might make my way over there in a little while. No promises though" Desi told her and Bri nodded before they hung up the phone.

*
*
*

It was 5 o'clock when Desiree came over, she had brought Maddy with her since she stayed over her house last night.

"Look what the cat dragged in" Lea smiled as she gave a side hug to Desiree.

"Hey y'all" Desiree smiled as she walked up the steps of the porch.

"Hey everybody" Maddy smiled taking a seat next to Bri.

Desiree took the chair by DeAndre.

"You straight" he asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah i was tired, sorry i haven't called" she apologized with a small smile.

"You straight, you was exhausted and shit" he nodded and she smiled at him before looking at everybody else.