Chapter 8

DeAndre sucked his teeth as some girl named Hayley walked up to them on the court

DeAndre sucked his teeth as some girl named Hayley walked up to them on the court. He had fucked around wit her a couple times before but it was never serious.

DeAndre was seated next to Desiree on the bleachers, she wasn't in the best mood cause she had a terrible headache and it was that time of month so her stomach was killing her as well.

She would've been at the house right now but she had to handle some business and Ky basically begged her to come.

"Nigga we need to talk" Hayley mugged him crossing her arms over her chest. She was dressed in fight attire, she had on some timberland boots, sweats, hair in a bonnet and a loose fitted shirt.

"Man get yo ass on somewhere dawg," DeAndre mugged the girl.

"No mafucka get up, why people calling and telling me that you been out on dates wit bitches and taking these hoes ta the beach" she mugged him.

"Ayy chill out man, fuck on somewhere" DeAndre told the girl as he put his blunt out in the ground.

"No stop fucking playing wit me Kaso" she mugged him mushing his head back.

"Ayy chill" Bri told the girl standing up. Desi frowned, she could tell something was about to happen.

"No bitch get yo brother in check hoe" Hayley said bucking up to Bri.

"Fuck on, chill" DeAndre said standing up. He was high as hell but he wasn't finna let his sister fight the brawd.

"Fuck you, which one of these hoes you fucking?" She asked him looking at all the girls.

"Bitch" Bri yelled as she threw her balenciaga tennis shoes at her, it hit her right in her mouth.

Bri hopped off the bleachers and immediately started socking the girl in her head. She drug the girl to the ground and began to punch her in the face and kick her in the stomach at the same time.

She felt herself being pulled up off the girl, she thrashed in DeAndre arms.

"Na lemme go" Bri told him calmly, Meech was holding the other girl back, she had a busted lip.

"Check yo girls dawg, shorty need ta stop calling people out they fucking names" she told DeAndre and he shook her body.

"Shut yo ass up Brielle" he told her calling her by her full name.

"Who you fucking?" Hayley continued to yell, Desi watched the whole interaction with wide eyes. She looked over at DeAndre and he instantly looked over at her. The 2 had a silent conversation, him asking her if she was ok and her telling him yes with a small smile.

"Oh so it's this hoe" Hayley mugged, Meech had not let up on the shorty.

"Shut yo ass up, get the fuck on" DeAndre told her putting base in his tone. Hayley pondered for a moment before nodding.