Chapter 11

"So you made your decision?" The landlord asked me and i nodded with a smile

"Yeah I think so," i smiled and he laughed with a nod.

"Well I'm happy you chose this place. I think it would really fit you" he said and i nodded. 

"Alright then, here are your keys to your new place" he smiled handing me the keys.

"Thank you so much" i smiled and he nodded before heading out the front door.

I ended up getting the apartment that was 1000 a month, I had took into consideration what everyone was telling me and decided to get it. I knew it was gonna be tricky with the expenses but I truly believed I could do it.

"I got a house" i squealed happily as i sat on the island. I was so proud of myself, I have wanted this for years. And now I'm here I can't even believe it.

I smiled before making a FaceTime call to my mommy.

"You got it" she smiled and i nodded before showing her the kitchen behind me.

"Yeahhh" i smiled and she laughed.

"Aww I'm so proud of you baby" she smiled as tears clouded her vision making me smile.

"Thank you momma" i smiled, "don't cry" i laughed shaking my head and she nodded.

"I'm sorry it's just your getting so much older now" she shook her head and i laughed.

"I know mommy, i love you. I'll talk to you later" I told her and she nodded before hanging up the phone. I smiled brightly as I looked around my apartment. I couldn't wait to decorate all the rooms.

*
*
*
"This shit decent" DeAndre said as he walked throughout my apartment.

"Thank you" i smiled. It wasn't any furniture he just wanted to come inside to take a look around.

"You ready" he asked me and i nodded. We were going to Ky house where everybody were for the day.

We made our way outside to my car and got inside before pulling off.

"You make me so mad when you drive" he shook his head making me roll my eyes.

"Why cause I don't drive 20 inches away from the steering wheel" i laughed and he mugged me.

"You be right onna the wheel, give it some space" he mugged me and i just laughed at him.

"You be sitting right next to the backseat passengers in the front seat so don't come for me," i retorted laughing at my own joke.

I drove to Ky house and pulled to the side of the road. We both got out the car and headed to the front door.

"Hey" i said walking into the house, i sat down on the sofa.

"Hey girl hey" Lea smiled waving at me. Everybody said hey and went about their day.

"Y'all came together?" Ky asked us and i nodded looking at him.