Chapter 22

"What about something customized" i asked Tay, he mugged me.

"Nigga you got customized money" he asked me making me laugh and shrug.

"Not nothing extravagant, but like a pretty ring with words engraved on the band" i shrugged and he looked at me thinking about it.

"How much would that cost" he asked the employee.

"Not much up to 200 dollars" she told him and he nodded.

"I'm really liking that ring" he pointed at the beautiful ring that I had pointed out 20 minutes ago.

"It's really pretty" i said agreeing with him.

"How much is it" he asked the employee, she grabbed the ring and took it to the back.

"You guys are growing up" i smiled at him pushing his shoulder.

He chuckled just as the lady came back with the ring in hand.

"The ring itself would be 1200" she told him and he nodded.

"Big money" i laughed and he looked at me .

"Imma get it," he nodded as she passed him the ring to inspect.

"Alright, will you still be putting words on it" she asked him and he nodded.

She handed him a piece of paper to write it down.

After a while we left the jewelry store and went to Victoria secret.

"I'm trying to get like you my boy" i shook my head as the cashier rung up the lingerie he had gotten for Taylor.

"Don't be tryna play broke like youn be making hella money" he looked at me as he paid for the stuff and grabbed the bags.

"Umm I don't" i shook my head.

"Yeah ok, you hungry" he asked me and i instantly nodded.

"You know I'm hungry" i told him and he nodded before we left the mall and went to his car.

*
*
*
I scrunched my face up as me and DeAndre walked through the crowded house party. Somehow Bri had convinced me to come to this party tonight.

"You good" he asked me as we walked up to Bri and everyone else.

"Yeah" i nodded as Bri smiled at me.

"Okkkk look at the fit" she hyped me up making me smile as we embraced one another in a hug. I had on a dark brown jumpsuit and a brown puffed vest with a pair of brown Off White Jordan 4's, me and DeAndre were matching with the same shoes on.

"Niggas bout lame as hell" Kelz shook his head as he recorded our shoes.

"Fuck on" DeAndre mugged him causing everyone to laugh.

"You drink" Slim asked me as she threw her arm around my shoulder. I was honestly surprised her and Leilani were in the same place after everything that went down just a week ago.

"Oh no I'm good" i shook my head as she attempted to push the red cup in my hands.

"Back the fuck up, sheon want it" DeAndre mugged her thumping her shoulder.

"Your so annoying" she slurred as she walked away to the dance floor.

"Drunk hoe" he shook his head, I hit him in his chest.

"That's rude, don't say that" i frowned and he just shrugged looking around us.

"Oh shit this my song" Lea yelled as she began to move her hips in a circular motion. Meech just looked at her while shaking his head.