Chapter 6

Omniscient

DeAndre laughed as his younger sister smiled up at him. The 11 year old girl grabbed the money out of her brother hand with a smile.

"Why you laughing?" She asked him and he shook his head.

"Nothing, eat yo food so we can go" he told her grabbing her outfit for the day.

"Ooh Dede can we go to the park?" She asked him and he shook his head no.

"It's hot as hell talking bout some park. No" he told her setting her outfit down on the couch in the living room. She rolled her eyes as she continued to eat her nuggets and fries.

After he got Kionni and himself dressed for the day the 2 made their way outside to the car. They were going over to Meech house today.

Kionni was DeAndre whole world in human form, he loved her more than life itself. DeAndre always had a close relationship with his 2 sisters, especially with him being the oldest, and being the only boy.

Kionni was the youngest out of 3 kids, DeAndre, Brianna, and herself. DeAndre and Bri father broke up with their mother and had gotten with another female and she ended up getting pregnant and having Kionni.

Kionni mother had died during birth so their father was raising her on her own. A few years later when Kionni was 3 years old, their father had ended up passing away. Since the little girl had no other known family she was immediately put into foster care.

Their mother felt guilty and ended up getting in contact with the family she was fostered with. She ended up adopting Kionni into her home. She held a grudge with their father but she couldn't help falling in love with the little girl. It wasn't her fault she had the parents that she had.

Once the 2 finally pulled up to Meech crib they got out of the car and made their way to the door.

DeAndre shook his head after seeing that the door wasn't locked.

"Aww shit, what up li sis" Kelz smiled shaking Kionni hand as she smiled.

"Hi Kelkel" she smiled at him before making her way over to Meech, she planted herself next to him.

"Guess what! Dede said he getting me toys from Walmart" she said excitedly, DeAndre shook his head. He told her that 2 weeks ago, he had no idea how she still remembered it.

He took the empty seat next to Desiree who waved at him.

"I didn't know you had a kid" she said to him with a small smile, he looked over at her.

"Cause I don't. That's my li sister" he retorted and she nodded.

"She's so cute" Desiree smiled looking at him.

"Thank you, she get it from the me" he smirked making her chuckle and shake her head.

"Mhm" she mumbled getting on her phone, she went to Instagram and began scrolling on her timeline.

"Y'all look just alike" she laughed showing him a picture of Bri that had popped up on her timeline, he just shook his head with a mug on his face.

"Nah" he mugged sucking his teeth and Desi nodded her head laughing.

"Only difference is that she's cuter" she shrugged and he mugged her.

"Yeah ok" he shrugged and she smiled at him.

"Dede, when we going to Walmart" she asked him sitting down in his lap.

"Walmart open 24 hours, leave me alone" he told her and she frowned.