A Painful Exercise

"Uh-uhn! Hn!" It fucking hurt! Gavin panted through the pain. He had his hands on the made up bed as he lifted his stump from the mattress and rested on his knee. He was trying to get used to putting pressure on his injured leg. It was more painful than he'd thought it would be. It was like the nerves were raw, open endings. He grunted again as he straightened up and got ready. They'd just showered, and Nines was off getting his medication from somewhere. He hadn't even dressed yet. The little towel was all he wore. It remained wrapped around his waist as he stood by the bed with his back to the door. He had his stump planted on the mattress, ready to try again.

He bent his good knee, lowering his body in a small squat before pushing himself up on the raw stump. He tried to be fair to himself. He didn't put all of his weight on it. Maybe about half. Even that was too much. He hissed and collapsed forward on his hands. The change in position almost made it worse. Come on! You can do this! He bent his leg again and straightened his back. It was almost like squatting, but he only did it a little. Any pressure was better than no pressure. At least I'm trying...He didn't even notice the door as it opened and closed.

"Phck!" His breath quivered as he lowered himself again, surprised as the towel slipped from his waist. "What the-" He turned his head as he felt the fully clothed body pressing up behind. He didn't even need to look to know it was Nines. He closed his eyes with a shudder as those familiar hands trailed over his hips and waist, gentle lips kissing along his shoulder to his neck. The hands encouraged him up until he was holding his weight on his good leg.

"You're doing marvellously," Nines praised as he drew back, taking the towel with him. Gavin watched as he tossed the towel aside and leaned against the closed door. He didn't miss the slide of the bolt as he reached behind his back. He also didn't miss the bulge in his slacks. "Keep going." Nines smirked and bit his lip as Gavin did another small squat, sticking his ass out as he bent forward. He whimpered a little at the pain and finally lowered his knee to the bed. He panted, frustrated at his lack of progress.

"It really phcking hurts!" His voice almost cracked. The stump was throbbing. He could feel it in his pulse. He opened his reddened eyes as those gentle hands returned, rubbing his hips and thighs. Nines leaned down, resting his clothed chest against his back as he kissed his neck.

"Perhaps you need a distraction..." Gavin swallowed, mouth suddenly dry as those hands moved to mould and tease his ass. He whined and leaned down on his elbows. His leg really fucking hurt, but the attention was nice. Nines seemed to understand as he crossed to the bedside table and picked up a small container. Gavin jerked his head up as he heard a wet pop. Nines smirked as he tipped the small metal canister to gather some clear jelly on his fingers.

"Where the phck did you get jelly?" They hadn't used it in any of their previous encounters, making use of spit or soap instead. Nines hushed him as he returned and tugged his cheeks apart. "Phck!" That was cold. Nines chuckled as he held him steady and circled his fingers against the tight ring of muscle. Gavin returned his head to his forearms, sighing and whining as Nines pressed and teased the softening flesh. He moaned as he pushed inside with a single thrust.

"Fuck, you're so loose...You could probably take me already..." Nines teased as he twisted his wrist and worked his fingers. Gavin moaned his approval as he arched his spine, silently requesting more. Nines chuckled softly as he obliged, pulling the loosening muscles and stroking his walls. Gavin turned his head, watching with a small whine as Nines tugged the buttons of his shirt loose with his free hand. He shrugged it off impatiently, doing the same with his shoes. Gavin whined at the loss as he pulled out to toss the shirt aside. It almost felt better when he pushed them in again. Gavin pushed himself up on his knee, his good foot still resting on the floor as he rocked. "Hello..." Nines teased softly as Gavin leaned back against his chest, enjoying the skin on skin contact.