A Promise

"Ph-phck! Uhn! Nn-nn-Ni-" Gavin whined again as a cold hand covered his mouth. A gentle breath whispered in his ear, reminding him to be quiet. Gavin arched his spine as he was bounced again. "N-Nines!" A deep chuckle sounded against his ear, sending prickles down his spine. He wished more than anything that they were in a bed right now, but it wasn't like there was any privacy around the camp. They were lucky to have a little forest along the edge of the resting camp. It seemed to be an unspoken rule that what happened beyond the treeline stayed beyond the treeline. They'd actually been pretty lucky so far. They'd been seen coming and going, but they'd never come across anyone else in the trees.

"Fuck! I swear your ass is looser! You're sucking me right in...Can you feel it, Gav? Can you feel how deep I'm hitting?" Gavin wasn't sure he could focus on anything else. Each thrust felt like it was jabbing his spine. He bent further, almost digging his stress-bitten nails into the rough bark of the tree. It was less than comfortable, with his rough woollen trousers tugged down to his ankles and having to keep his scratchy shirt and jacket on. The material was rough and itchy on his skin, and the lice infested stitches didn't help. Keeping their clothes on also meant that he couldn't see Nines' body. He was in uniform, too. He was pretty sure he'd look hot out of his clothes. He'd definitely felt abs during their earlier fondling.

"Phck! I can feel it! Phck, you're so phcking deep!" Gavin moaned as he looked over his shoulder. Nines' cheeks were flushed with the effort as he snapped his hips. That stupid little curl of hair was almost hiding one of his silvery eyes as he gripped his hips and rocked. Gavin's legs trembled as he felt cold hands move from his hips to his ass. They squeezed the plush flesh, prying him wider. Nines' lips quirked as he looked down to watch his shaft sinking into Gavin's inviting flesh. He let out a low moan as he watched it disappear, biting his lip as warm flesh slapped his pelvis. The impact sent small ripples through Gavin's plump cheeks and thighs.

"Are you close, Gavin?" Nines asked as he leaned lower, nipping the shell of his ear as he let out a desperate little mewl and nodded. Nines enjoyed the way he arched against his chest and trembled as he gripped his shaft. He gasped and whined in objection, almost flinching out of his grip. "Sorry," Nines murmured as he pumped and squeezed. He knew his hand was cold. Fuck French winters! He slipped his free hand up the front of Gavin's shirt, stroking his way higher across the warm skin until he could tweak and tease his nipples.

"Phck! Harder! P-please-phck!" Nines smirked as he buried his face in the rough wool of Gavin's coat. The thick jackets were cumbersome, but it was so cold they couldn't take them off. It was a wonder they'd managed to get hard enough to fuck in the first place. He squeezed and pumped faster, smearing pre-ejaculate around the flushed tip. It was throbbing. He could feel the release filtering down, getting ready to spill. Gavin let out a delicious little mewl as he pinched one of his nipples and rolled. His thighs were quivering. Muscles spasming. "Nines!" He spilled. Nines smirked as he felt the warmth coat his fingers.

"You're so good, Gavin...Just hold on a little longer..." Nines didn't hesitate to release Gavin's shaft to grip his hip again. Gavin planted his feet with a whine and held himself steady as he cut loose. The slaps and whines increased as he bounced Gavin's smaller body against his own. He quickened his pace, chasing his own release. He let out a final moan before pulling out and bending low over Gavin's back. He gasped and trembled as he used his dirtied hand to jerk himself to completion, spilling on the earth between their feet.

"Phck, Nines..." Gavin barely let him catch his breath as he turned in his arms and claimed his lips. Nines hummed and smiled into the kiss, chasing his lips and resting his clean hand on the small of his back. He allowed him to linger a while longer, until the cold bit their bare skin and reminded them of the season. They hurriedly pulled their thick pants and trousers up, still stealing kisses between fasting belts and straightening collars. "Phck, I don't want to go back tomorrow..." It was too soon. He'd barely been back for two days! It wasn't fair at all. He was supposed to be off for at least twelve.