Father

Gavin shivered beneath the covers as Nines settled in above him. Sleeping naked had been a bad idea. The weather had turned with the end of summer, and he was already fucking freezing. Phcking British weather! Can't make up its mind what the phck it's doing! It was grey and miserable one day, and sunny the next. Biting cold one day, but warm and breezy the next. Autumn was always pretty chilly, but the back and forth was just unfair. That morning was chilly, and he regretted not pulling on his pyjamas the night before.

"Is that better?" Nines asked in a teasing tone as he tugged the duvet higher over their shoulders and lowered himself to rest against his smaller body. Nines wasn't shivering at all. Gavin couldn't even feel goose bumps on his skin as he stroked up his arms and down his back. He felt warm to the touch, like a giant hot water bottle. Gavin couldn't help squirming closer to that warmth as he shivered.

"Aren't you from somewhere further south than me? How the phck are you not cold?" Gavin was from Detroit, where the weather dropped like a rock at the end of August and left you buried knee deep in snow by mid-November. Nines huffed in amusement as he nuzzled his temple and held him tighter. There was something undeniably sweet about how easily affected he was.

"Gavin, I live in New York...It's really not that far."

"Wait, really?" He was sure Nines was from somewhere warmer, like California or Florida. Hard to tell with his accent though...Nines hummed his confirmation as he nudged his hips closer. Gavin's train of thought stopped dead as he felt the solid cock prodding his pelvis. Nines smirked. He knew he could feel it. Gavin felt his skin heat as he nudged again, grinding slowly. His own limp shaft twitched with interest as it was bumped and ground between them.

"If you're really that cold, we'll have to find a way to warm you up..." Gavin took a deeper breath as Nines rocked again. He rested his weight on one arm and ran his free hand down Gavin's waist, all the way to his left knee. His hand hooked beneath it and lifted, settling himself between his thighs. Gavin didn't need much encouragement to widen his legs and grip his hip. Nines bit his lips as he moved closer.

"What do you have in mind?" Gavin asked, though his own smirk said he knew exactly what he was planning. Nines hummed innocently as he leaned in and kissed him. It was something he never grew tired of. He loved how Gavin would open up almost immediately, inviting him in. The scratch of stubble on his chin. The lazy caress of their tongues and the little presses of lips between. He loved the way Gavin would always sigh and mewl for more as his hand came up to caress the prickled whiskers on his cheek.

"Fuck, you're hard for me already..." Nines murmured as he reached between them to stroke and tease Gavin's shaft. He'd thought he may need a little encouragement, but it seemed a few gentle grinds and kisses was enough to gain his interest. "Oh? You like that?" Gavin whined his agreement as Nines rocked against him, rubbing their trapped cocks alongside each other. Nines drew back a little, enjoying the way Gavin trembled as he moved to press their cocks together. "Oh, fuck..." Nines bit his lip as he rolled his hips. Their cocks were barely touching, but it felt so good.

"Phck, Nines..." Gavin gasped and hummed softly, tightening his left leg to pull him closer. Nines held himself back. The light, teasing brush was tantalisingly good. It sent tingles up his cock, swirling heat in his pelvis. Gavin whined softly. A request for more. "N-Nines!" He was teasing. Nines smirked. He knew he was teasing. He also knew how much Gavin enjoyed his gentle teasing.

"You're dripping already..." Nines leaned back a little, encouraging Gavin to look down as their cocks nudged and rubbed. Gavin whimpered as Nines reached down to tease his tip, gathering the pearly drops on his fingers before raising them to his lips.