thirty

february 3, 2023

"They should be here any minute!"

Caleigh screamed. Like literally screamed.

She had been checking Jamie's location every 2 minutes for the past hour or so. I'm pretty sure she was more excited about this weekend than I was. But I loved it, she and Jamie hadn't been together long and their long distance was even more drastic than mine and Jack's.

"Calm down, Cai." I laughed, holding onto her shoulders.

Her brown eyes stared into mine. "Never." It was useless to fight with her. She was the type of person that would do whatever she wanted regardless of what someone told her to do.

A knock sounded at the door and she screamed again, rushing over. I covered my ears, laughing at her excitement again.

The small brunette yanked the door open to reveal the two we'd been anxiously waiting on.

Jamie hadn't gotten more than 1 step into the apartment before Caleigh flung herself at him. He let out a hearty laugh as he caught his girlfriend struggling to walk further in to let Jack enter the apartment behind him. My curly-headed boyfriend squeezed past the hugging couple and made a beeline for me, his arms hooking around my waist and spinning us in a circle.

"It's been a longish 2 weeks." he mumbled, his voice muffled due to his face being nestled in the crook of my neck.

I held onto him tightly, thankful to have him back in my arms.

After a few minutes, we all settled onto Caleigh's furniture — a couch and a loveseat. Jack and I had taken the latter, wanting to give the lovebirds the couch.

"How long have you two been together?" Jamie asked after a while.

Jack had told Jamie we were dating on their trip here from the airport, but clearly hadn't told him much. "Officially, New Years." I informed him.

I could feel Jack staring at me, "Unofficially, the night of the Christmas party."

When I let my eyes find his I swear I almost melted. He was looking at me with the sweetest smile and total adoration in his eyes. I swear he got more attractive every time I saw him.

"I can't believe no one told me." Jamie laughed.

Caleigh poked his cheek, "I wasn't meant to find out, just saw a hickey on Hols' neck and was sworn to secrecy."

My eyes went wide. I forgot that's how she found out.

"Oh, fuck." Jack mumbled, dropping his head onto my shoulder, probably blushing pretty hard.

Jamie, Caleigh, and I were in hysterics. Jack was so embarrassed, but we all thought it was hilarious. I wonder if he forgot he'd given me hickeys during what was basically our first makeout session.

"You two must be hungry." Caleigh didn't really ask, it was more of a statement, but I could tell she was trying to change the subject so Jack wouldn't be as embarrassed.

Both boys agreed with her statement, each saying something about a long trip.

"Pizza?" I asked, knowing that we all enjoyed the food.

Once again, everyone agreed. Caleigh was quick to offer to place the order, dragging Jamie with her. She decided to go ahead and drive to the restaurant as she ordered knowing that by the time they arrived there it would be ready.

"All alone?" Jack smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"What? Trying to give me more hickeys for them to tease you about?"

He blushed again and it was the absolute cutest thing ever. I got really lucky in the boyfriend department.

hollanddalton posted a photo!

Liked by baileybass, devyn_nekoda, and othershollanddaltonpizza night💙

hollanddalton
pizza night💙

tagged: caleigh, jamieflatters

view all comments

jamieflatters blessed to have a pizza night with my girls !!!
caleigh excuse me, i'm your only girl
jennaortega you're cheating on me??
caleigh ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE

caleigh ok but fr the best pizza ever i'm glad I found this place

baileybass CAN WE PLAN A CAST WEEKEND??
hollanddalton HELL YEAH LET'S GET PLANNING
misstrinitybliss I WILL 100% BE THERE
jackchampion ME TOO I MISS EVERYONE
jamieflatters i'll come back to america for that
britaindalton i like this idea

britaindalton you didn't tell me jamie was in town I would've joined🙄
hollanddalton too bad

masonthegooding ok but pls text me the name of this place bc i think me and amenah need pizza for dinner now

jasminsavoy this looks amazing
lianaliberato you look amazing
devyn_nekoda damn li you took my line

melissabarreram have so much fun !!

ok but the next chapter
is gonna be lowkey cute