twentyfive

january 15, 2023

jackchampion posted a story!

REPLY FROM @baileybass:stop hols is literally the CUTESThave the most fun at lake tahoe🥹

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

REPLY FROM @baileybass:
stop hols is literally the CUTEST
have the most fun at lake tahoe🥹

REPLY FROM @caleigh:
be nice to my baby this weekend
or i'll kill u hehe luv u

REPLY FROM @melissabarreram:
your friendship is the sweetest !!

REPLY FROM @masonthegooding:
you're going on their fam vacay??

REPLY FROM @jamieflatters:
tell hols she sucks
but like she doesn't, but she does
whatever

REPLY FROM @misstrinitybliss:
ok big like i want to join on this trip

REPLY FROM @jasminsavoy:
she's so smol
but not as smol as jenna
iykyk

REPLY FROM @devyn_nekoda:
have so much fun jackyyy

REPLY FROM @jennaortega:
did jasmin compare how small
holland looks in this to how
small i am

Jack;

"Hey, Kids— oh." I peaked over the middle row of seats to see Mrs. Dalton looking back at us. "Hi, Jack."

Apparently i'm the only one awake.

I knew Holland had fallen asleep since she's back in the 3rd row with me, but apparently Britain had fallen asleep as well. "Hi."

"We're gonna stop in about 2 hours for dinner, and then we'll have about 1 more hour after that." I guess she wanted to give us a warning, but both her kids were asleep.

"Sounds great."

She gave me a thumbs up before returning to the conversation with her husband.

2 more hours, huh? Guess a nap wouldn't hurt.

My gaze shifted to where Holland laid, she looked so comfortable and I didn't want to disturb her. The way her hair fell over her face in the most random, but perfect ways left my heart skipping a beat. She made me nervous, yet calm all at the same time.

I gave into my temptations and leaned forward, brushing the hair away from her face. I had hoped she'd stay asleep, but her eyes fluttered open and her soft brown eyes found mine.

"Uh, 2 more hours til dinner." I mumbled, trying to use the announcement of dinner as a way to distract her from the fact that that wasn't the reason I had (unintentionally) woke her up.

Holland nodded, and then she held her arms open to me. My heart skipped a beat again.

Physical touch was my thing.

I laid down almost immediately, not wasting even a second. I'm pretty sure that i'm in the most uncomfortable sleeping position, but I was in Holland's arms, so really nothing else mattered at the moment.

I think I almost cursed when she started running her fingers through my hair. Why on earth did it feel so good? It made laying here, my arms around her waist, head on her chest, and legs crumbled underneath me, due to the lack of space, actually somewhat comfortable.

If you had told 13 year old Jack that when he was 18 he'd be laying in the back of a car with Holland Dalton, cuddling, on the way to her family's ski/snowboarding vacation while being her (secret) boyfriend... he'd say you were lying. But then also probably pass out because he was so in love with his best friend it was unreal.

But here I am.

I'm with the girl of my dreams.

My head rested on her chest, the slow and steady sound of her heart lulling me to sleep, even though mine was practically beating out of my chest.

Holland;

"J, wake up." I mumbled, ruffling the hair of my boyfriend.

He breathed in slowly, his eyes fluttering open as he sat up. I couldn't help but smile as he rubbed his face with his palms. "Dinner?"

I nodded, reaching a hand up and caressing his cheek, then dropping my thumb down to his bottom lip. I wanted to kiss him. So badly.

But Brit was right there.

With a pout, I dropped my hand back into my lap. He crawled off of me as we all climbed out of the car. We all stretched from being on the road for so long, having hit traffic at some point, making our 8 hour road trip a little longer.

"Hope burgers is okay for everyone." Dad announced, motioning to the building in front of us.

I hooked arms with Jack, making him skip toward the front door with me. He laughed heartedly even though he'd just woken up. I could tell Jack wanted to hold my hand too, but arms linked together would have to do until we could be alone.

The line wasn't too long when we got inside, so waiting our turn wouldn't be all that bad. Jack stayed glued to my side, Britain in front of us, and my parents just behind.

"You look really pretty, by the way." Jack whispered in my ear and I promptly blushed.

I looked rough. The bun that had started up on top of my head now down at the nape of my neck, my makeup virtually non existent, and i'm pretty sure I just looked tired.

I hip bumped the boy, trying to play off the blush on my face. He laughed, hip bumping me back, which only knocked me off balance. I yelped in surprise and Jack quickly reached out to steady me, both of us bursting into a fit of laughter.

I'm sure the people in this restaurant hate us right now.

short and sweet?

but likeee dual pov
so you're welcome