fifteen

december 12, 2022

la premier

"We've got this, right?"

Britain's hand was in mine as we stood at the end of the carpet. "Sure do, and it'll be over with before we know it." My hesitation about walking the carpet today had more to do with my lack of desire to interact with the press than with being on the carpet itself.

Bailey showed up next to us, the biggest smile on her face. She always loved stuff like this. Her arm linked with Britain's other one, tugging us along with her.

I guess we're walking now.

Someone announced the 3 of us and I was somewhat thankful that Bailey had decided to take the two of us under her wing. She was one of my closest friends and she had worked the closest with Britain over the years due to them playing love interests, so it wasn't out of the ordinary for her to do stuff like this.

"How'd we get so lucky to get a trio?" An interviewer smiled, holding the microphone out for us to speak into.

Bailey smiled brightly, her dimples on display. "They were being antisocial, so I decided to drag them with me." The interviewer laughed at the explanation, probably not taking the girl seriously. If only she knew that Bailey was telling the truth.

"Well, my name is Sarah, nice to meet you all. Is it okay if I ask you a few questions?"

We all nodded, mainly since it was rude to say no and we were already standing in front of the woman, camera in our faces and all. I hated when a camera was this close to my face - other than when it came to filming - so I tried my best to keep my sights on Sarah or Bailey and Brit.

"Amazing! I'd love to know what everyone's favorite part of filming was."

Bailey was the first to speak, "Honestly, the time we spent filming in the tank was my favorite. I had a blast learning how to act underwater."

"I'm with Bailey on this one, it was insane. We trained so much so we could actually do the scenes that it was insane when we finally got to do them."

"For me it was the scenes I did in New Zealand." Britain squeezed my hand and Bailey looked over at me, I knew what was going through their minds. "I did a bunch of live action scenes there and it was just crazy basically filming in a jungle. They wanted us to get a real feel for it."

"Us?" Sarah furrowed her brows.

"Me and Jack Champion, he plays Spider."

It felt weird to say his name.

I'd been avoiding talking about him in interviews for the passed month and it's like he asked to be friends again and I felt fine about talking about him. It was weird.

Britain's hand never left mine as we continued our journey down the carpet, stopping for pictures and interviews along the way. We even took a group picture at some point. i'm

When we reached the end of the carpet I was happy to see Caleigh talking with Jenna and Mason — the only members of the Scream VI cast that were able to make it tonight. I laughed when Jenna mentioned she only came for Caleigh. I don't blame her, Caleigh's great.

"Did I do something wrong?" the familiar british accent of my castmate was suddenly in my ear.

I'm confused, what was he talking about?

I looked over at him, eyebrows knitted together. "What do you mean?"

"Caleigh isn't flirting with me tonight, won't even look my way."

His gaze was locked on the tiny brunette, a slight frown on his lips. The purple silk dress hugging her frame perfectly as she passionately spoke to Jenna and Mason about something — probably about Jamie if we're being honest.

"Oh my god." I gaped when it all clicked.

Jamie looked to me quickly, panic setting in his eyes, almost as if i'd discovered something he hadn't wanted me to. "What?"

An involuntary squeal left my lips as I did a celebratory jump. I can't believe it! "You miss it! you actually liked when she flirted with you."

He shook his head quickly, trying to tell me I was wrong. I definitely wasn't.

"No, no, no she's just acting differently and i'm worried, ok? That's all."

I didn't believe him one bit.

I patted him on the chest, walking away to join the girl who happened to be the current topic of conversation. If Caleigh knew about this she'd be over the moon. But i'm not going to tell her, "Keep thinking that, big boy."

Jamie just needs to think that I am.

hollanddalton posted a photo !

Liked by jamieflatters, laraworthington, and othershollanddaltonLA premier💗

hollanddalton
LA premier💗

#avatarthewayofwater out december 16!

view all comments

caleigh BEAUTIFUL BEST FRIEND

jennaortega i'm so happy i got to see this dress in person !!
hollanddalton thank you for coming to the premier🥺
jennaortega anything for you!!
caleigh ma'am you're supposed to be MY girlfriend
jennaortega you are you are!!
jamieflatters girlfriend?

zoesaldana my beautiful girl!

misstrinitybliss so pretty!! 

jamieflatters pretty in pink:)

masonthegooding that's my best frienddd
hollanddalton (and birthday twin)

joelocke03 kinda rude that all the premiers aren't in London
hollanddalton you can take that up with mr. cameron😳
jamescameronofficial i'll think about it for Avatar 3
joelocke03 holy shit

sebastiancroft you look so good i'm jealous omg

jasminsavoy MY GIRL

jackchampion what are you looking at
caleigh you wish it was you
jackchampion i-

britaindalton so glad i got to walk the carpet with you tonight !!
hollanddalton wish you'd come to toronto😪
britaindalton i'll do it for $1,000
hollanddalton i can arrange that

baileybass omg loml
devyn_nekoda RIGHT???

laraworthington me and sam thought you looked beautiful tonight, love!

kit.connor beautiful💗
user1 ok but i thought they broke up
user2 he's allowed to compliment her still GEEZ

jamie being worried about
caleigh is my new favorite thing