two

november 15, 2018

jack + holland's 14th birthday party

"How do you feel about being 14?"

Bailey pretended to hold a microphone up to Holland's mouth. The younger girl laughed, playing along with her friend's fake interview.

"Great, actually! Pretty happy about being older than Jack."

"Hey!" the boy yelled from a few feet away. The girls giggled as the boy ran over, wrapping his arms around the Dalton girl in a playful hug. "It's only 2 days."

"Best 2 days of my life." Holland giggled, knowing Jack was going to tickle her for it.

And he did.

She struggled against him, trying to escape his grasp. Eventually, she did, and out of breath she ran away. The girl was thankful when she found her older brother, knowing that Jack was on her tail and that Britain would protect her.

Holland ran straight into Britain's arms, the boy confused when his little sister clung to him and Jack stopped just feet away. "What did you do, Hols?"

"Rubbed in the fact that i'm 2 days older than Jack."

Jack shook his head, "No, i'm chasing you because you said they're the best 2 days of your life!"

The older boy rolled his eyes, pushing his little sister back into the hands of her best friend. Holland yelled at her brother as Jack pulled her to the ground, the two now wrestling. It was a common thing for them. It also wasn't uncommon for Jim to have to tell them to stop wrestling each other.

Someone walking in and clapping their hands caused the two to stop what they were doing and look around. Jim was entering the room with all the adult actors, Sam Worthington holding a large sheet cake and the others holding a variety of presents and balloons.

The young actors joined in with the group, everyone started to sing happy birthday. Jack and Holland both stood up, the younger grabbing the older's hand. Neither really liked being the center of attention, but here they were, on the one day between their birthdays, celebrating the fact that they were turning (or already turned) 14.

"Happy birthday dear Holland and Jack! Happy birthday to you!" the room erupted in cheers.

Sam beckoned the two over, urging them to make a wish and blow out the candles. They did exactly that.

They hugged each other tightly, it was the 2nd year they were celebrating their birthdays together. And, they knew they'd at least have two more years of doing this. Jack's arm stayed wrapped around Holland's shoulders as they walked around the room, greeting the other actors and thanking them for the celebration.

"Happy birthday, H." Jack smiled at his friend as they sat down on the floor, plates of cake in their hands.

Jim decided that they'd eat cake, open presents, and then film for a couple of hours. It was like that on anyone's birthday. They filmed every chance they got so they didn't get behind.

But no one minded, because when you're having the time of your life working, then you didn't mind filming on your birthday.

Holland shoveled a piece of cake into her mouth, smiling back at the floppy haired boy. "Happy birthday, J."

hollanddalton posted a photo!

Liked by baileybass, laraworthington, and othershollanddaltonnovember 15 will always be my favorite day! all because me and j celebrate our birthday on this day

hollanddalton
november 15 will always be my favorite day! all because me and j celebrate our birthday on this day. #14

tagged: jackchampion

view all comments

jackchampion "best 2 days of my life"
hollanddalton oops?

jackchampion happy birthday to us!!

jamieflatters that was some good cake
britaindalton it really was ngl haha

duane.evans_ the best duo fr

misstrinitybliss happy birthday! my favorite older siblings❤️
hollanddalton love you trin!!
jackchampion best little sis(:

britaindalton happy birthday to the best !! (and jack)
jackchampion well thats rude

zoesaldana happy birthday to my loves!

jamescameronofficial blessed to know you two and thank you for being part of something big. happy birthday!!

laraworthington love you 2 littles!! (sam says he loves you 2 too)

baileybass HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY!!

only 1 more flashback chapter!

jack + holland are little cuties
and i love them so much

what do you think happens
that breaks them apart next chapter?