twentysix

january 16, 2023

hollanddalton posted a photo!

Liked by sebastiancroft, baileybass, and othershollanddaltondid @jackchampion or @britaindalton take this pic?? place your bets🤪

hollanddalton
did @jackchampion or @britaindalton take this pic?? place your bets🤪

view all comments

masonthegooding i'm conflicted
jackchampion MAN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE MY BACK

caleigh i've seen brit's photography skills, so i'm going jack🤢
britaindalton i feel so betrayed
jackchampion I FEEL HONORED
caleigh is it too late to take it back

misstrinitybliss jack !!

devyn_nekoda my boy jack !!

jamieflatters unfortunately i think jack

hollanddalton wow i'm surprised everyone got it 
britaindalton i literally feel so betrayed
jackchampion i feel so seen

"Does your family always go on hikes?" Jack huffed from beside me.

I giggled at his dramatics, hooking my arm with his to keep him with the rest of us. Mom, Dad, and Brit were a few strides ahead of us. "We're an active family, what can I say?" He threw a playful glare at me, "None of our vacations are all that relaxing."

He groaned, tugging at me to fall back with him for a moment, "So no relaxing on the beach?" I shook my head, probably crushing his dreams.

I watched as Jack gazed to where my family was walking ahead of us, clearly not paying attention to the fact that Jack and I were no longer right behind them. Once they were out of sight, Jack's eyes were back on me. His eyes no longer held that innocence they normally did, no, they were full of lust.

I swallowed harshly.

Jack's eyes fluttered closed and he crashed his lips into mine. The hunger with which he kissed me made me feel as though he'd been waiting to do that for a while. His hands squeezed my waist and butterflies swarmed in my stomach.

My hands softly held his face as we kissed, enjoying this moment.

This was the one part I hated about keeping our relationship a secret, I couldn't kiss my boyfriend but in private. I hope Jack didn't think I was ashamed of him or of our relationship, because that's the furthest from where I am. I wanted to show him off to the world. But its January, and Kit and I only broke up last month, and part of me thinks that if Jack and I went public that people would make up rumors that I cheated on Kit or something.

I would never dream of doing that to Kit, he's still one of my favorite people in this world, and he knows that. And I think that's why he broke things off.

Because if there's one thing Kit knew, it was that I would never intentionally break his heart. He obviously knew that Jack would always hold a special place in my heart, and he was kind enough to let me go so that Jack and I could stop denying our feelings for each other.

"We should probably catch up so they don't get worried." Jack mumbled against my lips, bringing my attention back to him.

I nodded, pressing another chaste kiss to his lips, patting his cheek. "You're right."

As we were walking, a thought popped into my head about how we should probably have a reason as to why we fell behind so that they wouldn't get suspicious. So, I shoved Jack and he fell on the hiking trail.

He laughed, looking up at me with wide eyes, "What the fuck?" Laughter continued spilling from his mouth.

I threw my hands out to the side, "We needed an excuse, ok? Just follow along."

I held my hand out for him and he took it, allowing me to help him up. We walked hand in hand for a while, but when we saw my family, who looked like they just now noticed we were gone, I removed my hand from Jack's and linked our arms. Mom looked like she visibly relaxed when she saw us coming over the hill.

"There you are! Where have you been?" She questioned, breathlessly.

Britain was shaking his head, he probably had been trying to calm the woman down from freaking out. She usually did overreact at simple situations.

"Jack fell." I gestured to the curly headed boy next to me, "Had to help him up after I stopped laughing."

He nudged my ribcage, obviously not enjoying my excuse. Especially since I had just shoved him over so he'd get dirt on his hands and legs from falling to make it look believable.

"Jack, Darling, are you ok?" Mom questioned, coming over to the boy and holding his shoulders as she inspected him.

"I'm okay, promise." he chuckled at how frantic my mom seemed.

She patted his cheek and then ushered us to keep walking, "Ok, good. We're headed over to the mountain to go skiing and snowboarding. You two ready?"

Both of us nodded. I was honestly just excited to see whether or not Jack was lying when he told me he was a master at snowboarding.

Knowing him, he's either phenomenal at it or he's done it once, there's no in between.

I let my head fall onto Jack's shoulder as we sat on the ski lift, letting it take us up the mountain from the bottom. For some reason, I loved the way the wind hit my face as I sat dangling over the ground below. Maybe because it was such a different feeling than everything else.

"Do you think Brit is getting suspicious?" Jack questioned.

My head lifted from his shoulder, letting my eyes lock with his beautiful brown ones. "Well, maybe if you didn't cut it close sneaking back into yours and Brit's room this morning."

His blushed hard."But I sleep so much better next to you." Jack attempted looking away to hide his embarassment, but I caught his chin and turned his face back to mine.

"You say that like you've slept next to me countless times before, its only been like 2 times."

"Oh, but you seem to forget the countless times we napped together during filming." He smirked, poking my nose.

He had a fair point, the two of us always ended up napping together on breaks from filming. It was like we'd be hanging out and then we'd fall asleep. Not sure how I forgot how close we were as kids.

"But still, J." I spoke, caressing his cheek. "If we want to keep things secret from Brit, you need to be more careful."

"Got it."

But I don't think he did.

Because, as my fingers ran softly across his cheek, his eyes were staring into mine. He almost looked dazed in a sense.

Jack looked at me as if I were the only person in the whole world. As if I were the only one that mattered to him.

He stared at me so intensly that I actually grew nervous. What if he stared at me long enough to see that maybe I wasn't right for him? But I didn't want to think that. I wanted to believe that he'd always be mine. That the same little boy I met at age 12 and immediatley connected with was the same boy staring lovingly into my eyes at age 18, and maybe would be the same man still in my life at age 50.

You know, dreaming big here.

His lips connected with mine, instead of hungry like this morning, they were soft and sweet. Enough to make any shred of doubt leave my mind.

"I'm so glad I met you, H."

they cute or whatever