one

september 27, 2017

entertainmentweekly posted a photo!

Liked by zoesaldana, jamieflatters, and othersentertainmentweeklyReady to get your first look at the cast of Avatar 2?

entertainmentweekly
Ready to get your first look at the cast of Avatar 2?

The first of four sequels to James Cameron's game-changing blockbuster won't hit theaters until 2022. But EW has the exclusive intel on the troupe of young actors who will join stars Sam Worthington and Zoe Saldana on Pandora!

According to producer Jon Landau, the kids of Avatar 2 represent the biggest focus shift from the original movie. "We never had this youthful element before, and that brings a different kind of energy to the film," he says. "They represent the future generation of Pandora and play a very significant role — not just in this movie but throughout all the movies."

Head to our website for the full article! Link in bio.

tagged: jamieflatters, britaindalton, hollanddalton, baileybass, jackchampion, misstrinitybliss, duane.evans_

view all comments

october 2, 2017

first day on set

"Welcome everyone, we're going to have a quick meeting before sending you all off to get your performance capture suits on and the dots drawn on your faces!" James Cameron, the director, spoke to the 8 young actors walked in through the door.

They all held amazed looks on their faces, each one filled to the brim with excitement. Ages ranging from 8 to 17.

Holland stayed close to her older brother, not wanting to stray far since she hadn't really met any of the other young actors. She'd only met one, Jack Champion, who she'd be acting alongside for most of her scenes.