background + characters

Holland Dalton and Jack Champion met on the set of Avatar: the Way of Water about a month or so before they turned 13. The two were cast as the only human children ever to be born on Pandora — Flora and Spider.

Joined by her brother, Britain Dalton, Holland was ecstatic to start her first big project. Both Dalton children had a passion for acting ever since they were young and had luckily both gotten cast in the Avatar sequel.

The first day on set, Britain saw how his younger sister looked at their costar — Jack Champion. Immediately, he went into protective big brother mode. He marched right over to the young girl and made her promise that she'd never fall for their costar. Britain felt like the boy would only break her heart.

Holland promised, after all she admired and respected her big brother.

As years go by, Holland realizes just how difficult keeping the promise with her brother would be. Jack was an all around amazing person and her best friend in the entire world. The girl even seriously considered going back and asking her brother to forget their promise made on their first day.

Flash forward to the last day on set, confessions were made and friendships broken. What had taken years to build up only took mere seconds to fall apart.

Now, in 2022, the cast reconvenes for their press tour. Reunions all around and the resurfacing of old feelings. Life circumstances have changed and so have feelings.

With the coming of the press tour also brought confusion for Holland Dalton. She didn't know what to do. Should she leave her picture perfect life the way it was or break the promise she made with her brother as a kid and take a risk?

holland dalton ( november 14, 2004 )savannah lee may

holland dalton
( november 14, 2004 )
savannah lee may

holland dalton ( november 14, 2004 )savannah lee may

jack champion
( november 16, 2004 )
himself

avatar cast
themselves

scream cast
themselves

heartstopper cast
themselves