twentyone

december 22, 2022

dalton christmas party

hollanddalton posted a photo!

Liked by zoesaldana, joelocke03, and othershollanddaltonmerry (early) christmas from all of us!!

hollanddalton
merry (early) christmas from all of us!!

(idk why @caleigh and the boys didn't join in??)

tagged: jasminsavoy, melissabarreram, devyn_nekoda, jennaortega, misstrinitybliss, baileybass

view all comments

caleigh pretty sure i was playing beer pong with mason
masonthegooding AND I WON

britaindalton i would've been in the pic if you asked 🙄
hollanddalton oh well!!

sebastiancroft why can't we be this cute @joelocke03
joelocke03 we can be ??

user1 ok this is actually adorable

jamieflatters you better post another damn picture, i didn't wear this onesie for nothing

jennaortega this was so girly i'm literally cringing

jackchampion i wore my grinch socks for what?? to be left out of the sock picture??
hollanddalton WHY AM I BEING BULLIED ABOUT MY CUTE POST

melissabarreram honestly just happy to be included

Mom and Dad left for the night, knowing full well that Britain and I had planned this party for the Avatar + Scream cast. Hell, they'd even bought the alcohol I wanted for the party.

Well, they made us promise to not let Trinity have any, and we've held true to that promise. Not that it's even been an issue, the girl is an absolute angel. 13 years old and wise beyond her years.

"One more round of shots?" Mason called out, holding up the nearly empty bottle of tequila.

Caleigh was quick to raise her hand, along with Devyn and Jasmin. The rest of us, however, had either cut ourselves off or were sipping on a different drink at the moment.

Mason poured 4 more shots, handing them out before they counted themselves down and took it like pros.

I'm not sure how Caleigh was doing it, I swear she's had double what i've had to drink tonight. And she's so tiny she's gotta be drunk by now.

We'd played many "christmas games" tonight, exchanged gifts, and even managed to bake cookies. The girls attempted to decorate the cookies, but the boys crashed the party and i'm pretty sure I now have dried icing in my hair.