Chapter 13

—Emily's POV—

"Where's my bra?" I ask, looking around the room.

"Leaving already?" He says, tugging me closer to him.

"I'm not leaving, but I have to do the homework. Remember? That's kind of the reason I came here."

"Right... Homework. That's why you came. Not because of anything else?"

"I- That's not... Yes, homework." I say. "So. Where's my bra?"

"I don't really see why you need that to do homework." He gets up, naked might I add, and picks up my books up from the floor then goes back into the bed and gives them to me. "Here" He kisses my forehead.

"Thanks." I kiss his cheek. "Why don't we do this together? You have it too."

"Homework? Now? No. I don't want to."

"Oh, come on. I can make it interesting..."

"Interesting?"

"Yeah. It's questions about world war two. You want to keep me in this bed naked right?"

"More than anything."

"Perfect. So, for every right you get, I'll stay here in bed. But if you get an answer wrong, I have to put on a piece of clothing. Same goes for me and if I get the question wrong you have to put on a piece of clothing." He looks at me for several seconds before replying, "Ugh... Fine. Be ready to lose shortie, I'm good at this." He smirks.

"Okay then. What country lost the most lives in World War Two?"

"Easy. Soviet Union." Damn... That was right. "My turn." He takes the book from my hands. "What was the second city the United States dropped a nuclear bomb on?" Shit..

"It's either Hiroshima or Nagasaki. Hi- No... Nagasaki."

"Is that your final answer?" I nod. "Correct." I take the book from him and look through the pages.

"When did the attack on Pearl Harbor happen?"

"You always give me easy ones, shortie. December 5th 1941."

"Well well well... Would you look at this? Mr. Jake Evans answered wrong."

"What? No I didn't." He takes the book from me and turns the page to see the answer. "Oh, come on! I was two days from the right answer!"

"Still counts as wrong." I say, already in the process of putting my panties on. He looks at me, clearly angry at himself for saying wrong. About ten questions later, both of us have clothes on. The only thing we both have left are our shirts. "I still can't get over that." He says, pointing at my bra.

"Do not disrespect Captain America. I mean if you don't like him I don't really see how this-" I point at me and him. "Is going to work."

"Oh, no. I love him." He starts kissing me down my neck, to my breasts and then up to my mouth again. "I love him so much."

"We have to finish the homework Jake." I try to get out, my breath betraying me.

"Fuck the homework." He pushes the books off the bed and climbs on top of me. "Let's get all of this off again." He starts undressing as I do the same to him.

"How are you so good at persuading me?"

"How do you taste so good?" He replies, leaving a wet train from my collarbone to my stomach. "I can't get enough of you."

"Take off your pants. Get a condom." He freezes the second I say those words.

"Shit... I think I'm out."