Chapter 12

—Henry's POV—

"Thea! Calm down. Please. Look, I know there we were past those moments in our lives and that none of us thought that we would bring another person into this world, but it happened and we are. I'm going to love this baby so fucking much." I say sitting on my knees in front of her. I put my hand on her belly. "We created this. This is our baby and me, you, Emily and Asher are going to love the shit out of it." Finally, her beautiful laugh breaks out.

"Yeah. I suppose." She says. "So you're not angry?"

"Angry? Why would I be angry? Thea I will raise this child so well that he or she will never want to leave this house."

"Well, I hope he or she will leave someday." She sniffles.

"Look. Tomorrow I'll schedule a meeting with our doctor, and we'll see where we'll take it from there." I kiss her. "Okay?"

"Yeah, okay... We'll do that." She pauses. "Thank you."

"For what? Loving you?" I laugh.

—Emily's POV—

It's Saturday now. I'm lying in Jake's bed waiting for him to come so we can continue with the movie. He said that he'd bring me some water. It was kind of weird to return to his house again after what happened with my dad and his dad. When Zach opened the door for me I saw that he was still a little blue around his eye. I just gave him a nervous chuckle and then Jake came and dragged me to his room.

"You have that look again." He says and gives me a glass of water.

"What look?"

"That-" He points to my face. "Is the look you always have when you're deep thinking."

"Wow..."

"What?"

"You know my faces." I say shocked.

"Yeah, so?" He laughs.

"No. It's just- You know my faces."

"Yes?"

"I don't know. Just weird." I laugh.

"Weird that I know you well enough that I know your faces?"

"Just forget it. You just knew me better than I thought."

"Oh, I know you alright." He says and takes the glass from me to put it on his dresser before walking back to the bed, kissing me, biting my bottom lip in the process. "I know that you like it when I bite your lip." He then leaves a trail of kisses on my neck. "And when I kiss your neck." His left-hand makes its way to my shirt, unbuttoning the buttons. "And I also know how much you like it when I kiss your breasts." God his kisses feel like heaven. And his hands move so swiftly, I barely notice that my sweater is off until I hear it landing on the floor.

"How come I'm the only one undressing here?" I say, already out of breath. He stops kissing me and sits up.

"Please. Take off whatever you want." He smirks.

"My pleasure." I grab the bottom of his shirt and pull it over his head, tossing it aside.

"Liking the view?"

"Very much, yes." I start kissing him, his mouth, neck, especially behind his ears, it's his soft spot. And I know I've hit the right spot when he lets out a deep moan.

"Pants." He says, clearly out of breath now too. "Take them off." He stands up, taking off his as well at the same time as me.

I take mine off and he stops in his tracks. "Batman?" He says, trying not to laugh.