22. I Am Yours

Beginne am Anfang

Taehyung wasn't back in his senses when JK pushed finger inside. The latter opened his eyes in shock feeling sensitive. "Aghhhhh Jk" he moaned.

"You are so sexy Taehyung. So beautiful. I love you." he said moving his finger in and out.

"I love you too....please I need you so much."

"Me too baby." JK coated his dick with lube and started pushing in. Taehyung's whole body jerked, getting something so huge in it. "Jk.....um......slowly." he moaned and Jk followed his request.

"Sorry for hurting you baby." He licked Taehyung's face loving making him relax.

He started moving in and out of him when Taehyung was relaxed. The other was enjoying the rhythm until JK pulled out and slammed back in harshly, making Taehyung whole body shiver and other could tell it was the best feeling ever.

"I want to wreck you so bad Taehyung but I'll be gentle. I don't want to scare you." Taehyung didn't say anything he just smiled.

Jk fastened his pace a bit sending Taehyung to the edge with each thrust. "Mmmmhhhhhh JK......... hit there."

Jk obliged, hitting him again and again on his spot. "Tell me and I'll come for you." Jk whispered in his ear." when pressure started to built in Taehyung's abdomen, he started pushing his hips in upward direct to speed his release.

"Oh God....." Taehyung came once more panting heavily. "Jk please come."

"How bout I make you come once more." Jk smirked.

Taehyung opened his eyes in shock looking at JK who was still moving inside him. "No...oo I am sensitive I can't take it." he panted.

"You can... It'll be best." Jk winked fastening his pace. Taehyung legs were continously shaking as JK kept on beating his whole. Taehyung clenched around him tried to make him stop but Jk grunted continuing his assault.

"Aghhhhh please." Taehyung begged.

"You looke beautiful when you beg." Jk said thrusting in and out...... "

After being a moaning mess, begging and pleading, Taehyung came for the third time along with JK. He was done. Done so good by JK that he might not be able to walk next day.

"I love you." JK kissed his forehead. "I love you too.... Promise me you'll never leave me alone." Taehyung said looking at him in desperation.

Jk sighed, pecking softly on his lips, "Never, Taehyung and this is an undying promise." He smiled sweetly at him. "You're mine. You belong to JK."

"Yes, I belong to you JK." Taehyung said.

---------------------------------------------------

"You made a mess of me Namjoon and now you are turning your back on me." Jin spoke when Namjoom tucked him in bed.

"You don't know what are you saying Seokjin. Just sleep for now we will talk in the  morning."

"Don't you want me forgiveness?" Seokjin spoke looking at Namjoon's back who was about to leave the room.

Namjoon won't fall for it. He knew Seokjin needed something else from him so that's why it was his drunk game to lure him in. When the morning comes he will turn cold again and curse at Namjoon. He can't take it anymore. He was begging for his forgiveness from two years he would do anything to get it but not this.

"You can forgive me in the morning." Namjoon mumbled.

"Two years....." Seokjin sighed. ".......... For two years now I've been sleeping and waking up in a cold bed. Each night I miss your warmth. Each morning I miss your presence around me. I miss how you used to spoil me. I miss how you looked at me sitting on the edge of bed while dressed up. I miss how your lips moved against mine. I miss everything about you Namjoon. I tried but I couldn't hate you. It pains me you know. Everyday it pains me." a sob broke.

"I would do anything, anything for you Seokjin. I've been begging for a chance but right now what you require of me, I can't do it. I can't suffer your wrath that will come in morning."

"I don't need anything from you..... I just need you to..... hug me until I fall asleep. Give me your warmth until my tears dry."

"Oh my Seokjin..." Namjoon spoke sitting by Seokjin's side and engulfing him in a hug. The other snuggled into his chest like a baby and cried his heart out. Everything that he was holding in for two years now.

The next day when Seokjin woke up, he felt something hard under his head. It wasn't a pillow. He looked up only see Namjoon soundly sleeping. He remembered everything. How Namjoon brought him home and how they ended up like this. Without embarrassing himself, he left the bed and took a shower.

He was setting the plates when Namjoon came out disheveled scratching the back of his neck. He was blank of what to expect from the later. Although he was thankful that he stayed strong last night.

"Um...I'll be leaving." Namjoon said.

"I made breakfast for us." Namjoon couldn't believe his ears. 'Us' did he hear right? Seokjin offered him for breakfast. Maybe he is still drunk. Namjoon made his was to the stool near kitchen island and sat, looking at his plate and then on Seokjin's broad back.

"Thankyou Seokjin." Namjoon said taking a bite.

Seokjin sat infront of him and started eating. When they both finished. Namjoon was about to remove his and Seokjin's plate when the other grabbed his hand.

"I appreciate that you brought me home last night and stayed with me. This was a thanks for it. I remember it unfortunately. I promised you my forgiveness. Now you have it. I forgive you Namjoon." Namjoon smiled flashing his dimples but soon his smile faded when Seokjin continued," However nothing's changed between us because the trust is long gone. So, now you can leave Dr. Kim."

Namjoon chuckled bitterly,"So, is this way of saying last night you being in my arms was a mistake?"

"Yes, You are a mistake Dr. Kim that I make again and again."

Namjoon stood up and came to the other side of isle where Seokjin was standing. When they were so close Seokjin moved back and Namjoon kept pacing forward until the former was trapped.

Namjoon placed his hand on the side of Jin's face caressing it softly, soon his lips were planted on Seokjin's bare forehead and they lingered there for a few seconds.

Seokjin missed the warmth when Namjoon moved back. "Then use me again and again to make this mistake. I am no one's but your's and I'll wait no matter how long it takes. I'll wait to have you in my arms again. I'll try again and again even if my last breath comes doing so. I'll not let you go in someone else's arms."

--------------------------------------------------------

Namjin in Tae's voice: "Not yet, not yet." 😂😂

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Drop a vote.

Love from my side 💜