⊹Τ⍵౿𐓣𝗍ɣ 𝐄𝗂𝗀ɦ𝗍⊹

ابدأ من البداية

"If you are too stubborn to ask anyone, to make you feel better. I want one" he said in such a inaudible voice, that I could have missed it if I weren't this close to him.

I am going to cry like this, his embrace is so warm and securing. I'll miss this from tomorrow on, his hugs, his sweet nothings, his 'its gonna be okay Ari' talks along with I am not alone motto.

Yes, I am flying back tomorrow afternoon. Right after signing the contract with Jimin, obviously Jungkook doesn't know about this or maybe he does but the fact is that he isn't showing that he knows.

After what seems like eternity he loosened his embrace but never left me, he then turned towards the audience that had been witnessing the show.

Getting a full view after the clearance of Jungkook's broad shoulders from the path, I saw three pair of eyes almost bulging out of their socket while being stunne.

There I saw the third person you wasn't able to contain his gasp; it was Mr. Seijin, well done. I'm spotted hugging a guy that I had a crush on since 2013 but my very on employee.

Just great.

"Aunt Hannah, I have to talk to Ari for a minute. We'll be back" he didn't even have aunt to reply and pulled me along to the front yard of the premises.

I was too stunned about the past 5 minute event that I didn't realised that he has been pulling me for awhile now.

"Jungkook what's the deal?" I desparately asked wiggling my wrist out of his dead grip.

"You don't get to ask any questions Ariana Jonas, it's me who will ask and you obediently will answer them" he replied me in dead serious yet hot voice after coming to a halt.

Ariana, control your damn hormones. The tiny voice in my head scolded me.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked looking in my eyes with fire.

"Did I?" The bossy me counter asked to which he huffed in annoyance.

"Don't test me Ariana"  he said my name in such a sexy way that I would have already spilled all my secrets to him. But I didn't, why?

Because I choose to be one heck of stubborn lady.

"Let's try again, why haven't you visited me in the hospital?" He voice still low but a decibel high than last one.

"Haven't I? I asked confidently as crossing my arms and giving him a crooked eye.

"Woman, don't blame if I'll do something out of character NOW" he warned me while latching onto my write again and started walking again but this time fast than before and the crazy me did what I am not supposed to do

"Will you" I didn't even got the chance to make it sound like a question, then we stopped in the middle from where I could only see little lights flashing through uncle's property, and yet it’s private enough to not be watched.

I suck in a breath when Jungkook abruptly spins me around so my shoulder blades touchs a tree trunk behind me.

So many sensations flit through my body as Jungkook’s breath fans against my skin and his arm tightens around my waist. His lips don’t make any attempts at contact. He’s just hovering here in this
nearness we’ve never had before.

His hand that was earlier rested on my neck was now on my right cheek, caressing it very softly-like a feather-y touch.

“I gave you ample amount of warnings,” he says in a deep tone that crawls up my neck in the most pleasant way.