The four walked inside and went to Rosalie's room to try on the dresses. Alice and Rosalie sat on the bed. Esme hung up the dresses on a hook Rosalie had up specially to put up outfits when she needed to dress up for some occasions. She unzipped it and revealed a gorgeous black dress with a plunging neckline and off-the-shoulders but with short sleeves. Rosalie's eyes lit up at the sight; they looked just like the movie stars wore. It was very Hollywood, which was very much what Esme did not like her to wear. But it looked like Alice was turning her onto it. She put her eyes expectantly on the other bag. She wanted to see what she had prepared for Serafina.

"Now, I know we usually put our Rosie here in red, but I thought we could switch it up this time. Be a little adventurous and put Serafina in red. I think you would look stunning!" Esme stated as she unzipped the other bag to reveal it to everyone.

Serafina wasn't prepared for it. It was beautiful. It had a lower neckline than she was used to, but she wasn't afraid to show a little skin. She loved dressing up. She only got nervous with casual wear because she wasn't used to it. But this dress, while still glamorous, maintained a bit of elegance as it was a bit longer than Rosalie's and had long sleeves.

"Now we know Rosie's is a bit more revealing. But! I remembered you had that white fur shawl. I figured you could cover yourself up with that and wear some gloves," Esme explained, "but you, my dear," she said as she looked at Serafina, "I know you won't be cold, but we still have to look normal, so I talked Alice into giving you long sleeves in her design, and I think it works well."

"Come over tomorrow to get ready! I'm sure we can doll you up real nice between the three of us," Alice said excitedly, "we can go through all the jewelry, accessories, and shoes between our three closets. It'll be fun!"

"How were you planning on getting there?" Esme asked.

"I could take you two, if you like, on my way to work," Carlisle called out from downstairs as he walked out of his study.

"Can I go to drop them off with you? Please? I at least want to see the outside since I can't go in," Emmett asked, "I'll be good, and I'll just run home after."

"Only if the girls say it's okay," Carlisle answered, "we don't even know if she'll accept my offer yet."

"Yes, please. And thank you, Carlisle," Serafina graciously accepted the offer, knowing her other option was just running there with Rosalie. She hadn't thought about that part at all. It wouldn't have been fair to Rosalie to run in her heels, make up and dress on their date. She decided she'd have to make a phone call tomorrow to ensure their ride back.

"Now that that's settled, you can change in the bathroom. We'll see if I need to make some corrections tonight," Esme urged while handing her the dress.

"Please, we're all women here," Serafina laughed and began to take off her dress. But stopped when she felt a cold gaze coming from the bed.

"You're very casual with being naked around other women," Rosalie commented. She couldn't help it. She was furious when she had seen Alice in the tub with her but chalked it up to a one-time thing. She assumed it was Alice just being Alice. But Serafina willingly undressing in front of Alice and Esme had her curious if it was Serafina. If she were okay with being naked in front of other women, she would have to stop it. She knew Serafina was possessive. She was too. Just not as much. But she didn't want others to see her body at will.