CHAPTER 29: Acquainted

BENJAMIN P.O.V

After training, I took  Jax to our  family's doctor who happens to sometimes be staying in one of the extra rooms whenever he had business to do in the district in a nearby  area. He gave Jaxwell some kind of potion to treat the small scratches on his body and the pain he was now feeling here and there.

Even though it was not as tragic as he tends to be acting.

After he got healed up he went off to his room stating he had homework to finish before school on Monday  Nodding my head in agrreeance he went to his room.

After being home for a couple of hours getting things set and ready for my suit, In my room. I unpacking my suitcase putting  clothes  inside the closet.

I heard my phone rang and a swiftly stretch my arm  to grab it off the night stand.

"Yeah?" I answered without looking at the screen.

"I heard You got back today" Ricky voice mutter through the phone.

"Yeah I did, wanted to get things  back on track, I'm failing my classes if this keeps up I won't be graduating,  I need me a Tutor"

"Haven't you been studying, all those notes we sent you ?" Ricky ask.

"I've been soo busy with training and managing the company's affairs I didn't even had time to study" I honestly  explain as I scratch the back of my head.

"I guess the tutoring is the right thing to do then, I'll see if I can get you one" Ricky inform me

"well I will also see If I can get  myself one too" I told him

"Ricky are you not going to order any food you've been there drinking ginger ale for the past few hours" I heard a feminine voice lowly said through the phone's speaker.

"Uhm yeah I'm just lost in my thoughts.." I heard Ricky stated

"HMmmm I'd reccomend the crispy cheesy chicken curly fries, I bet some of that might help you with whatever you're face with " I heard her say

"What would I ever do without you." I heard Ricky Answer

"New girlfriend?" I ask Ricky now putting the phone on speaker so I can finish unpacking.

"Uh no that's just Marissa you know that girl that you ask me to watch for about three to four week ago like a month now"

"Seem like you did pretty much more than just watching her you became her friend perhaps?" I ask curiously

"Yeah I had to, I had no other choice you ask me to watch her for you to ensure she's better. turns out I don't have magical powers to know exactly if she's  somehow is magically better," he sarcastically says

"so I had to become her friend, She gave us a hard time, both Derrick and I she's one paranoid tough cracker. But  eventually she came around"He Inform

"Since she's all better now why are you still watching her?" I ask curiously

"Actually I did stop but you know how friendships are the moment you decided not to give a cats-tail anymore is the moment they show up.. I guess in a way it wasn't bad because at least now I could make sure of her safety and make sure she's alright at least until you came back"

"Hmmm good idea" I told him

"We even follow her home sometimes. at times I ask some friends of ours to trail her just so  she's safe....she lives in an old abandon house east cost. At first I thought it was just some old place she past by but then she enter it and and even turns the light on..and the house reek of her sent and some other unfamiliar ones I was th-"