Chapter 19: I Hope We Can Be Friends

Benjamin P.O.V.

Drinking the water as I felt it's coldness running down my throat, I place the now half bottle of water on the kitchen counter and head in the direction where my room is located..

I'm just going to check if she's okay. There's nothing wrong with that she's my guest anyways. Her safety Is my concern. I persuade myself. trying to find a good excuse just to see her.

Entering in my room I saw her sleeping in the same position I left her in, And I sat down on the chair that was place at my study desk watching her take soft breaths in and out....

She reminded me of a beautiful Lilly planted in a garden of Rose...Sitting down admiring her I heard a soft knock on the Door which was then push open and Kimberly came into view, as she enter the room she did a little bow with her head.

"I came to check up on her" she told me, as she went over to the bed and felt her forehead with the back of her hand..

" when I came in earlier she was twisting and turning and sweating but she's a little bit better now it seems" Kimberly stated

"Why didn't you inform me about this?" I asked her

"Well it wasn't lethal so there wasn't any need to inform you immediately. it seems as if she was only having a nightmare, Nevertheless sir I was going to inform you immediately in the morning since I also thought that you were probably fast a sleep" she told me

As she pats Risa's face dry, she then ask me if she could increase the Air Conditioner temperature a little in my room since Risa seems to be hot, which is causing her to sweat.
And I nod my head in response

"She will probably feel a lot better in the morning even though I'm not quite sure since I'm not a doctor, I'm 60% positive about this since I've treated many people with similar case and illnesses before." she told me as she cover Risa's body with the thin layer of sheet that was present on my bed.

"It's fine Kimberly if Worse comes to worse I could always call our family's doctor. Thank you for taking care of her" I told her

She smiled sweetly at me and then bow her head again respectfully and left... After I heard the door close I stood up and place the chair that I was sitting on closer to the bed and sat on it, watching her as she seems to be now relaxed deeply sleeping..

I Reach my hand to Brushing away a Strawn of hair away from her face as I mumbled

"You know Risa.. I don't know but there's something about you that... I don't even know how to explain it.. But it makes me a little obsess with wanting to take you in my arms and never let you go" I said retreating my hand after the hair has been brushed away...

" I've never really realized how beautiful and breathtaking you were until that incident on the school corridor" I said laughing a bit,

" You were always there but it was the first time I saw you... the first time I saw those curious green eyes like they were always searching for something... The first time I actually looked at you soo closely. I guess you could call it faith perhaps"

"When you're awake you'll be release.. from Rick's persuasion spell, I really hope we can be friends...."

"Here I am blabbering I should get some rest.. see you tomorrow sleeping beauty" I utter before leaving the room.

°°°°°°°°°

"Ben?, Ben?, BEEEENNN!!" A voice called me

"Mmmm? Just a few more minutes" I stated

"Well we don't got a few more minutes you Ninpoo, because of you we're gonna be late, it's our first time at a Regular human school