CHAPTER 2: THE BEGININING CONT.

Yesterday has pass and today is a brand new day where the blazing ball of fire lit up the morning sky, the headmaster brother set off with half their men to villages they were already in possession of. They knock on doors after doors and when the doors were answered they would say

"Our lord the headmaster of Black Dwellers is departing to the lands of Kedar, there he will need men willing to fight by his side, age range must be from 20 years and older, in return he offer every man that is willing to join our riot a grand total of 100 shillings, if by chance you don't make it back alive the money will be given to your family. If you decline our offer you and your family will be sentence to death."

It took weeks for the total accomplishment of this task and when it was completed the Black Dwellers departed to the hills of Kedar in the village of Blue Canyon.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\**Meantime at **\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
**Blue Canyon**

The Headmaster of Blue Canyon was sitting down at a table with friends spreading the good news as always, he's been telling persons how to live right with his God which is in heaven, he also has been visiting other villages reminding and teaching people to keep a pure heart, how to find happiness and how to love themselves. This headmaster of Blue Canyon had long white hair, green eyes that was as green as nature, white pale skin that was smoother than silk and He was always seen wearing white garment with brown strapped sandals.