CHAPTER 11: The Party 2. - Room with curtains

Benjamin's p.o.v

There's a lot of magic wheelers here who attend EverMore High, who had to keep they're powers a secret. Because if word got out it could be an issue for each clans and war could start if things were to go South.

While some magic wheelers attend school of the humans they had to voice an oath to never use magic on school ground.

Magic wheels who decided to attend Evermorehigh had to conceal their magic with accessories crafted from powerful magic wheelers, Those magic accessories cost millions of dollars. And could take almost a year to craft depending on the strength of the creator.

I as well as Jaxwell had one of our own, ours were crafted by our father, it was worn on our wrist like a watch but instead of it displaying time a blue crystal is present at the center to prevent us from breaking the rules of the humans.

Ricky and Derrick had one of their own. I guess each clan had to have one if they were to visit the human domain..

My Mother once told me as a child who adores and was always interested in stories that there were three clans. The Dwellers, they were one of the Original wheelers of magic and the second wheeler beneath their kind were the underground ones. Altogether
they were partners in crime.

The Blue Canyons who were another Original wheelers of magic as the black dwellers. Their whole clan got slayed eight hundred years ago. Underneath The Blue Canyon were the Humans they had no magic whatsoever they were weaker but they were smart and could create anything to their advantage..

Flashback

"Once the earth was divided into two sections. One section was of light the other was of Darkness.. the person who Dwells in the darkness called themselves the Black Dwellers and the massive who reside in the world of light had no name in the particular but they reside in the lands of Blue Canyon upon the hills of kedar and soo they were called the blue Canyon.

"One day the ' All powerful one' decided that it was not good for both tribe to live separately from each other because even though they had their differences they were all the same, so he made a deal with both head masters of each tribe-"

"What deal did they made mother? A deal to sacrifice every first born in each clan or a scheme deal in which one clan will slay the other and left only one surviver from each clan?" little seven year old me asked enthusiastically

Chuckling she continued "The deal was, if both tribe could live as one, peacefully, Lovingly, together then the 'All Powerful one' would reward them each with fragments which will make them able to be wheelers of Magic and they would be greater in reflex and strength and much more.

With that both tribe was determine to reside together as one, this they did for years. The Gods saw that this was good so they granted the clans their gift as promise. but before They did, the Gods separated them in different section to gift each clans with different magic."

"The first group was the Dwellers who received the gift of midnight magic.. as he gave them each Midnight magic the Gods told them that the magic they now had was theirs he told them that it can be used in many good ways and for the greater good of their clan ."

"Then the Gods gaved light magic to the Canyons and told them the same thing. The Gods then granted the gift to the third group, who was inform that their already develop mind will be upgraded and they shall received knowledge, talents and abilities to craft the simplest thing into something magnificent, but magic they did not receive...