Chapter 12 : I Would Repent

Marrisa p.o.v

Turning around I tried to run out the door I ran like I was being chase by a ghost I ran. but I failed because the unknown girl was at the door before I had time to reach the door handle

Huh how is she this fast

"Tsk tsk tsk.. Silly girl don't you know you cannot run from a fellow magic wheeler like myself" she stated griping my wrist squeezing it tightly.

As she kept on squeezing I cried in agony. The pain was unbearable. It felt like she was about to crush my wrist. I had to react fast. shoving her with all my might she went flying straight into the wall.

I looked suprisingly at my now shaking hand that she hadn't squeeze..
how did I-...
suddenly became so- ....
strong

The unknown girl laughed evilly.... She cough, and blood spilled from her mouth. Wiping it with the back of her hand she stated "soo you're not a human I see. don't you know it's illegal to use your magic here without accessories?"

"A mean this wouldn't be a fair fight if I had not use a little of mine too" she continue, removing her earrings smiling.. As quick as a wink she held me with one hand pinned against the wall while I struggled to remove her hands from my throat

"Come on now don't tell me this wasn't a real fight. I thought you wanted to hurt me because I had hurt your wrist" she said mocking me while I choked suffocating for oxygen

"Mia!! What is the meaning of this" I male voice echoed inside the room. The girl that I guess was mia releases me from her hold while I fell to the ground placing my hand at my throat breathing in and out rapidly.

"She wasn't abiding by the rules she had tried to escape twice now, the first time when Ase found her at the entrance and just now when my back was turned.... I don't think she was hypnotized" she explain

"And killing her made things better perhaps?" the male voice replied sarcastically

he walked up to me griping me by the chin as he stared into my eyes I saw where his pupil grew bigger and scarier it felt as if I was in a trance like I was being sucked in.

He mention some words that I didn't quite hear, because I was too busy panicking from almost dying. His blurry words echoed throughout my whole body and everything suddenly went blur and black.

"Must entertain" I mention before dozing off.

*The CHANGE AND RISING OF "IT" INSIDE MARISSA*

Within me there's something fighting, Fighting even though everything around me is going totally wrong. There's something inside of me not wanting to give up. That something will not rest until it have gotten something worth satisfying, it won't give up until it finds something worth it's existence.

It doesn't wants to give up knowing that it along with million other of its brothers and sisters were in a race. A race that it won.

All of life struggling moments that it fought just for this very same moment... Just for this very same day. It doesn't want to give up knowing that it had lived for 17 years and still it hadn't felt like it enjoyed itself genuinely...

The only time it felt like it did. was in its younger days in which it lacks knowledge to understand that this wasn't the right way of life. Not knowing that, it accepted life and its cruel ways thinking that this is life...No better... and no worse with a pleasant smile upon its face.

Now growing maturing it had came to a realization that this wasn't a life worth dwelling in. It was suffering. It was in deep pain.

There is betterment in life it thought.