CHAPTER 4 : Unforgettable memories

Getting what I think I want releases me a bit from what I Desire, but when that urge returns it's even stronger than before. And I can't help but ask myself "what do I truly desire?"

I grab Tina by her waist and crush my lips against hers. It was as If I was starving. Tina might not be the girl I genuinely desire most but she's the one I want right now so these  impulses could be demolish......

At least for now.

I pull her closer towards  me  and then lightly move my free hand to cup her face. I knew that what I am  doing right now is wrong. But what I'm I suppose to do?

I'm like a sheep without a shepherd

I pull away from our kiss and whisper in her ears a
"Thank you " before leaving her behind as I exit the empty classroom.

We were in an empty classroom making out, the bell could ring at anytime not only that students could invade the classroom at anytime before the bell even went off.

I don't want to be seen with Tina. And  in an empty classroom at that, bad rumors could spread about Tina and I. And  I don't want to be entangle with a girl like her.

And before you say anything I know I know, I'm a bad guy and bla bla blame the writer not me, she created me

I mumble to myself shoving my hands in my trousers  pocket  humming as I walk the corridors like nothing took place a minute ago

The bell rang for class and I stop by my locker for books I might need and head to the first class of the day.

What? I gotta keep my grades up for my future sakes

Time flew by and it was time for lunch, a bunch of us sat at our table chatting, eating and laughing

"Where is Tina going?" chase ask. And I turn my head in the direction I saw him looking at.

" I don't know" I respond taking a sip out of my soda.

"Y'all attending the party tonight?" Alex another member of our team ask

"Hot babes" Ricky said turning his head in Derricks' direction

"Meeting new babes" Derrick said turning to his Twin Ricky direction with the same expression displayed on his face has his brother

"Free food?" Derrick and Ricky ask in unison "We wouldn't miss it dude" they continued again in unison laughing

Everyone started talking about the party that was taking place to night.. while my busy mind drifted off to somewhere no where near existence and I suddenly felt a pull to be else where

"Fine then let's bet. I'm getting ten digits at that party" Ase argued

"Then I'll doubling  mine's to twenty" John argues back

I tried out for the football team from eighth grade. That was the very first time I transferred here at Evermore High. I always loved playing football it was a game I had been playing from my younger days my brother and I used to play all the time back at my old home in Dwellervile.

We moved because dad was going through some sort of anxiety and the pressure became severe. His work made him had to travel to far places and like I said before, we were lucky we had maids. Father was Barely home.

I felt, as if he couldn't bare the memories of mother that remains in the house or something, I mean there were times when he used to come home quite often but I guess things change. You could say we move here, To canyon, To this human school, because of my mothers' death.

*Flashback*

Jaxwell and I had been kidnap and were held hostage, in some old abandon house. The men wanted a grand total of forty thousand billion dollars from father in exchange for us. While held hostage we were mocked, whipped and treated like garbage every few hours.

"Look at you filts, the dweller family. so sad that the whole  town got the name from your decendant, every single one  of the dwellers should be wiped off from the surface of the earth."  He said

" But first let's start with the filth that gave birth to you worthless piece of nothing" the anonymous man said smirking wickedly at Jaxwell and I

"Bring her in" he commanded the man that had a shine-head black pants white shirt with black leather jacket. He went out the door for what felt like minutes and return with mother

"Here you go boss" he said throwing mother on the floor like she weighed nothing
The man who I assume was the boss had grey plae eyes white skin and blonde short hair he was muscular and it was visible in his light brown button up leather jacket he wore with grey pants and black shoes.

He took his cigar from his lips dropped it on the floor and then step on it. He then walk to mother who laid on the ground coughing and lift her up by her hair.

"please do what you want with me but I beg you to let my sons go" Mother struggled to say blood coming from the corner of her mouth and scratches could be clearly seen all over  her body from previous beatings.

"Mom!" Jax Yell

"Mother Don't you dare hurt her!" I yell coldly. seeing that her wounds won't heal, I guess it had something to do with the handcuffs that we were wearing.

He laughed saying "Aww I'm moved. By your pathetic pleas, I almost felt sorry for you"
As he bashed mom's head into a wall her once lively body layed lifeless on the cold floor. Jaxwell and I ran over to our mother's body shaking her, begging her, to wake up, but she did not, she remain still with eyes close as her heartbeat slowly becomes faint.

"NOW lets hope your old hag of a father sends us what we really want or else it will be your head against this wall and it will be your body beside hers!!" the person I assume to be the boss yell before leaving the room. Leaving us to cry in agony.

**End of flashback **

I got up from my seat and was bout to leave the cafeteria.. I felt a sudden range that makes my blood boiled and it kept on erupting from the very  pit of my stomach. I just wanted to be alone right now. Before I end up doing something I might regret later.

"Hey Ben you good?" Zane another participant of our football team asked "I'm good" I answered leaving the cafeteria with my hands in my pocket.

"I think I've forgotten to look at something" I said before leaving..

Once in a while a kept receiving flashback of what happen. to be honest. but I never told Father or even Jaxwell or My therapist that I started regaining my memories back.. Besides I tend to believe this is a problem that needs to be handled by myself.

I don't wanna talk about how I genuinely feel and I don't want to forget about these memories again either because I still felt angry and needed my revenge. Even though the persons who had held us hostage are now dead. I still need to make sure all their filthy bloodlines perish too.

I need to be the one to make them suffer  and watch in Glee as this takes place

I think I deserve to remember something that I felt numb about. this way, I can Remember how heartless and how ungrateful I am. I thought to myself