Bipolar

*No ones POV*

Enid blankly stares at Wednesday even though deep down, she was shocked. Angered of what she had just heard and the fact Wednesday probably knew the reason she was crying yet still had the nerve to ask made her even more angry.

"Last night." Enid spoke, pausing before continuing. "When you kissed me." She stops once more to see how Wednesday would react after hearing those words, creating a long silence before Wednesday pulls her gaze down, quickly getting up, taking Enids hand and walking to the door.

"What are you?-" she gets cut off as the bell rings, perfectly timed with Wednesday walking out of the room. Ignoring Enids question which made her more confused.
"Wednesday." She calls out as Wednesday once again ignores her while they speed walk through the hallways.

They go a little further before Enid forcefully pulls her hand out of Wednesdays, causing her to stop and turn quickly. Her face flashed for a moment, full of sorrow and guilt but quickly hidden behind her lifeless eyes.

"Where are we going!?" Enid yells out.
Her sudden outburst caused the people in the quad to turn and stare at her while Wednesday got quiet.

"You kissed me and made me think there was actually something between us, made me think there was actually someone in the world that liked me even though I'm a failure!"

"I was actually happy before you go missing all day and have me find out, FOR MYSELF, That you were on a drug..and that was the only reason you actually spent time with me in the first place." Her voice breaks at the last part as her eyes fill with emotion and sadness.

Wednesdays head falls, she brings her shoulders in trying to make herself smaller without thinking, accidentally allowing Enids dominance over her which she had done for now one.

As Enid examined the way she physically responded, guilt slowly filled her.
As anger left, sadness slowly took its place.

"..Did you feel anything when you kissed me?" She asks in a soft yet hurt voice as Wednesday doesn't respond or move, as if she was a statue.

There was people starting to stare now, and if Wednesday admitted that she truly did have feelings for her then she would be no different then her mother, someone she had fought oh so hard not to be.

Her face felt hot and she was full of thoughts, "what's" and "ifs" filled her mind, she hated that Enid put her on the spot like this but she understood what she was feeling.
eventually she was ready to admit her feelings. Enid deserved to know how she felt, she didn't care if people heard anymore.

she lifted her head to meet Enids gaze as she realized, Enid wasn't there anymore, she didn't realize how long she was thinking for that she was too late.

*Enids POV*

I couldn't stay there any longer than I already had, if I did I would've burst out into tears.
So she really doesn't love me? How foolish was I to think she did.
I shouldn't blame her, I was aware of how she felt with romance yet I still pushed my feeling's further.

I just Need time alone to cope about this. Should I move to Yokos? It would be really awkward just waking up everyday to see the same person who rejected me. I'm not even mad at this point I'm just disappointed in myself. I'm so dumb.

As I get to my dorm, I sit down by my desk, plug in earplugs and start listening to music in hopes it would smooth my mind while doing homework, once again just to forget about everything that happened.

The last thing I want is to lose Wednesday as a friend, I need her. I don't know what to do, just go with the flow I guess.

I press the skip button on the side of my earplugs only for it to skip to "Amsterdam" by Gregory Alan.