Nature

*Enids POV* A few days after the arrival of nevermore.

I can hear the trees whistle and dance as I run past. I can only see a long road ahead of me, so much green on each side. This is what calms me, I love nature and being in it makes me feel more connected.

In any event I have to do these monthly runs, it's very important for werewolf's to let there energy loose a few days before they transform so they can have a easier time grasping reality while in transformation. In other words so they don't get reckless and even hurt someone they don't mean to hurt.

I'm my view I can see the town of Jericho just down the hill, when I get down there that's when I'll start making my way back to the dorm.

The dorm.

I Wonder how Wednesdays doing, that night at the hospital was so nerve racking I don't know why I didn't move back, it's not like..I like girls right? I mean When I broke up with Ajax I told Wednesday that I had liked someone at the time. I was referring to her. But do I? I mean would my parents even allow that?

I definitely formed a connection with her, one that was different compared to the connections I have with all my friends. I always want to be around her, she just makes me feel safe. It feels good having someone overprotective of you, I know she is, she just hides it.

I smile.

When I was around Ajax Aka, someone I've had a crush on since we first met, I never felt anything.

My parents always told me I'd find the right guy someday, that when I do that would take a big step into being in the family pack, and over the years I started to believe it wouldn't happen. But Ajax was the perfect opportunity, I thought I loved him. But the feelings I had for him was the excitement of finally being accepted.

I had the mindset that if I was with him all my problems would go away. That I wouldn't have to worry day and night that I'm not good enough or that I could die alone..

Being alone was really one of my greatest fears. I hate being lonely. I hate feeling weak. I just hated who I was. I hated who I am.

But then when I'm around Wednesday. Everything just goes away. It's like time stops. It's like my heart finally started beating again. I didn't have to be accepted because she accepts me. I don't have to prove anything or fake who I am anymore because she already knows who I am.

I haven't felt like this for boys, I haven't felt like this for girls. I have only felt this way for her.

My thoughts end as butterflies start fluttering inside me.

I stopped running and started walking seeing as I was now at Jericho. As far as I ran I still don't feel out of breathe or tired. I guess from all the recent events I really did have alot of built up energy.

But now let's get back on track.

If I really do like Wednesday Addams. Do I force myself to stop?
I mean, of all people she would be the last to be interested in a relationship. Shit what if I'm not good for her? No I am. I definitely am, Nobody really accepts her for who she is or respects her boundaries. Id be good for her.

How do I know if she's into girls? If she's into me? Ok let's think now.
She just makes eye contact with other people and when she does she hold it. With me she barley can hold it. She constantly looks at my lips too.

Hmmm.

Come on she's totally in love with me!

"Hey." I get pulled out of thought only to realize my body was on auto pilot the whole time I was walking. I looked up to be face to face with Ajax.