MIK 57

57: Leaving you.

Finally the day came in a blink of an eye much to Minho's dismay; Jisung would be leaving for America by one in the morning as it would be a suitable time for him to take a journey in America.

Minho let out another sigh, feeling totally dejected with the thought as he stared at one of the staff – who was explaining their plans for a new survival show– absent mind.

"The teams will be divided into P01 and P02 and these teams have to showcase their individual vocal, performance and lyrical skills to determine their ranks as…" Minho once again zoned out, thinking about Jisung.

How would the younger one survive alone without any one's help in a country that he hasn't been to before? Jisung was not that good when it came to speaking a foreign language, so wouldn't it be hard for him to understand the language when the language barrier is strong?

"... the finalists will be officially introduced as the next group in KNTV under the group name ZerotoOne. This is the plan, Sir." Minho blinked his eyes. In the midst of worrying about Jisung, he forgot that the meeting was important.

He leaned against the chair, rubbing his forehead. " Let me check the program details once again. I will let you know the results in an hour. Good work everyone. Meeting dismissed." The staff got up, exiting the meeting room.

" Here is the minute of the meeting." His Secretary said handing the file, noticing that their boss was once again zoning out.

"Are you okay, Sir?" Minho nodded.

Minho pointed at the chair beside him, "Please sit down." His Secretary sat down on the chair, hesitatingly.

"What do you think about their plan?"

"It's an excellent plan, Sir. However I do think ninety-two participants are a bit too much since there will be around 12 people who could actually debut." The Secretary paused and scratched their nape in embarrassment. "Sorry for rambling, Sir."

Minho nodded, looking at the file, "I'm giving you the responsibility of this program." He said, taking a glance at his panicking secretary.

"Also, arrange a meeting for a brief introduction about the costs."

"But… Sir? Do you think I will be able to do this? What if I mess up?" The Secretary was too shocked by Minho's behaviour. Even though they were a secretary who was keen to do these type of works, Minho never once let them do it as Minho was a perfectionist when it came to work, so he tried hard to avoid possible errors, so this was an absolute surprise for the secretary.

Minho smiled.

"I know you won't." The Secretary smiled.

"Thank you for giving me the opportunity, Sir."
___________________

"Oh? You didn't finish packing?" Jisung stopped what he was doing and looked up to see Minho near the door, still in his office attire. Jisung left the clothes behind and immediately ran towards the elder, hugging him tightly making Minho happy.

"I thought you won't be there at the airport." Said Jisung, breaking the hug with a small pout making Minho's heart melt with his husband's whining. He placed a small peck over Jisung's forehead, patting his back with a grin.

"Can't miss my husband's special day." Jisung grinned, turned around and started packing the rest of the things, meanwhile Minho decided to take a quick shower.

Disturbing thoughts were all Minho could think of under the shower head as the water trickled down his body, calming him down for a moment only for it to get replaced with another set of unsettling thoughts.