MIK 8

8: Who is he?

"What does this mean, Sir?" Jisung asked with wide eyes, placing the pile of papers in disbelief.

Director Kwak Hoojoong sighed, "I got this complaint and I can't do much, but blacklist you from the hospital and kick you out." Jisung gritted his teeth in anger,

"I have never disrespected any patient's guardians for you to begin with." Jisung exclaimed, taking the papers where the supposed complaint was written.

"The person said that you didn't let them conduct the checking because you were in a hurry to leave even though you had five more minutes to call it a day off." Jisung looked up," Therefore I can't leave this complaint in vain."

Jisung rolled his eyes, "Tell me that you are scared of that moron without telling me that you are." He said, finally understanding who pulled the dirty trick.

"Huh?" Kwak exclaimed, confused.

"This person," Jisung said, raising the papers, shaking them," is Lee Minho, right?" Kwak didn't say anything which confirmed Jisung's doubts.

Biting his lips to suppress his anger, Jisung nodded his head," I see. So Mr.Lee would have told you to kick me out and you are doing this since I'm powerless and you are scared of him." Jisung's outburst made Kwak bewildered and angry.

"No! What are you even saying? I'm kicking you out because you were less professional."

Jisung nodded his head." I agree." The younger exclaimed, startling the confused latter.

"You agree?" Jisung nodded, rolling the papers, "I've to agree that I was behaving unprofessionally." He replied, taking the resin ball which was placed over the table," Is there anything else I have to do?"

"You have to apologize to him. If you do that you can join back to work." Kwak replied.

"I see. So, if I don't do it then I'll have to leave the hospital?" Jisung asked, glancing at the TV which was currently showing the CCTV footage of the hospital, and saw Minho leaving the hospital with his cat Soonie.

"Yes," Kwak exclaimed. Jisung looked at the director.

"So whatever I do from now on, doesn't bother the hospital right?" The latter nodded in affirmation.

"If that's the case then, " Jisung twirled the glass ball in his hands," I'm not joining back." Saying this he threw the ball at the TV, straight to the clip where it showed Minho at the parking lot.

"What the hell!" Jisung pushed Kwak on the rotating chair and leaned down while placing one hand on the arm of the chair.

"Tell that moron that, Han Jisung resigned happily." Jisung said with a mocking smile," and add -fuck you, old man- in the end." Jisung said, patting the director's shoulder, and leaning back.

"It was good to work here, director Kwak." Jisung finally smiled slightly.

Kwak didn't look up, feeling guilty. Jisung was a rare gem to the hospital. He was dedicated to his work but he couldn't do much because Minho was more powerful than him.

Kwak sighed, watching Jisung leave the room.
___________

"Cheers for that moron to die and rot in hell!" Jisung yelled through the blazing sound, raising the glass of alcohol.

"Jisung stop drinking!" Hyunjin yelled, trying to take the glass from Jisung's hand only to get a hard smack over his head," Ouch!"

"You bias-simping moron! Go get married to that old man," Jisung said, grabbing Hyunjin's shoulder, and shaking him violently. He left Hyunjin's shoulder and yelled again, dancing while flapping his hands around.

Suddenly the music changed and Jisung started yelling the lyrics out loud, startling the nearby dancing mobs.

"I'm a bitch! I'm a boss. I'm a bitch and a boss, I shine like a gloss!" Hyunjin facepalmed watching his best friend crazily twerking.

"Oh my goodness, save me!" Hyunjin screamed, yanking the twerking man back who was trying to get onto the dancing floor.

"Leave me!" Jisung whined trying to free himself from Hyunjin's grip while trying to pull him which made Jisung push himself away from his friend and from the force they both stumbled away from each other.

Hyunjin held himself from falling by gripping onto the table while Jisung fell against someone's chest.

"Jisung!" Hyunjin exclaimed while the stranger held a drunk Jisung in his place by the shoulder. Hyunjin stumbled across there and held Jisung up to him, glancing at the tall stranger, awkwardly.

"Sorry for the trouble, Sir. My friend here is a bit drunk at the moment," Hyunjin said, holding Jisung close to him, wrapping his arms around Jisung's waist and holding him in place.

"Thank you for catching him and sorry again," Hyunjin said, nodding his head, and left the place with Jisung.

The stranger glanced at the duo skipping through the dancing crowd with a disagreeing scowl.

"Who is he, to Jisung?"