MIK 24

24: Personal Assistant

"What are you looking at?" Minho asked, dropping the phone on the bed and staring back at Jisung who was grinning ear to ear.

They both are back in the house that they have to share till their marriage contract ends. They came to the house yesterday night to avoid getting caught. Fortunately, the apartment was situated inside one of the VIP villas so there won't be any disturbance for them.

They both went straight to their separate rooms tired from all the past events.

In the morning when Jisung got out of his bed and entered his bathroom to do his daily routine, he saw a naked Minho drying his hair out with a towel.

Jisung stood there dumbfounded while Minho turned around hearing the sound and froze on his spot seeing the younger. When the realisation hit them both of them started screaming at each other.

"Why the fuck are you here!" Minho yelled, wrapping the towel around his naked body.

"No, what the fuck are you doing here? This is my bathroom!"

"This is my fucking bathroom!"

Both of them stopped and turned away from facing each other and saw both of their doors connected to the bathroom. The realization hit them both as they nodded at themselves.

As the house was bought by their parents they both weren't surprised by the incident anymore.

Minho sighed, rubbing his forehead," Can you wait outside for now, please?" Jisung nodded, leaving the bathroom to give the older one some privacy.

"Nothing. I was just thinking about our morning incident and as your assistant, I feel honored." Jisung teased the older man while Minho glared at him, but the tip of his ears was turning slightly red.

"Whatever," Minho exclaimed, brushing past Jisung who laughed.

"Where are you going this early?" Jisung asked, watching his husband in the suit. Jisung once again admitted that his husband was handsome. Of course, it's a secret.

"I have a meeting with my lawyer regarding the scandal."

"Oh, so shouldn't I be there?" He asked, standing beside Minho's chair.

"Why? To cause more trouble?" Minho asked, taking a sip from the black coffee.

"No silly, as your assistant." Minho spits the coffee back, coughing, making Jisung laugh loudly. The younger patted Minho's back, but his hands got squatted away.

"Don't touch me!" Minho exclaimed, coughing. "Also you can't go."

"Oh, why? Didn't you hire me?" Minho glanced over at the younger male with furrowed brows.

"When did I?"

"In yesterday's interview."

"You are fired then," Minho exclaimed, shrugging his shoulders.

"No, you can't. You can't fire me when I haven't even started working. "

"Jisung."

"Yes, Sir?" Minho froze upon hearing that endearing name. It brought tingles to his body. Does he have a Sir kink?

"Stop calling me sir," Jisung whined, teasing the elder even more.

"Why, Meow?"

"S-stop calling me that too."

"Okay, Sir."

"Jisung!" The younger one laughed out loudly, feeling satisfied by Minho's reaction.
______