MIK 43

43: safe turn

Jisung was boiling with anger.

He glared at Minho and Wooyoung who were posing for the camera-man, standing too closely for Jisung's liking.

Minho has his arm around Wooyoung's shoulder, holding him closer while Wooyoung has his hold around Minho's loose black tie, glancing at each other with fake seductive looks; that match with their concept.

The said husbands and the entire crew members are now in Jirisan; north part of South Korea to start with the shooting for the series.

The director announced a photo teaser for the series at first before the official shooting started. Now here they are, at the photo session of the series.

He really wanted to reach out to the two men and pull them apart, but somewhere in his mind he suppressed the urge to kill Wooyoung, taking it as their work.

However, he can't help but clench his fists as Wooyoung placed his face over Minho's neck according to the photographer's preference while Minho placed his hands over Wooyoung's waist and that was Jisung's last straw.

"I'm leaving." Jisung furiously announced, startling everyone on the set and left the room, not before glaring at the pair of actors; where one stood confused while the other in nervousness.

No one dared to stop him for many reasons and one of the few reasons was the fact that he was Minho's P.A, so asking Jisung to calm down will be like asking Minho to shut up.

Minho, who watched the small tantrum thrown by Jisung, only let out a sigh, but he couldn't do anything about it since it was his work, nothing personal.

The camera man looked around in anticipation, "Ah shall we continue the session?"
_________

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" Jisung furiously uttered, taking frantic steps over the footpath, aimlessly kicking a can in agitation. He stopped walking, watching the can falling and rolling down the road only for it to get crushed by a passing car.

Jisung felt his emotions like the can; crushed and left alone to suffer.

Now having a complete awareness about his growing feelings for the older, anything related to the latter was taking a toll over him.

The thought of their marriage contract ending in a few months was suffocating him. He knew the moment they sign the contract would be the end of their fake relationship and knowing that the elder despised him confirmed the answers to the forming questions in the back of his mind.

At first his plan was to end the marriage as soon as possible and to fly to America to pursue his broken dreams, but now it almost felt impossible to do so and he started blaming it over Minho's sudden show of affection and care.

Jisung was a sucker for that kind of relationship.

It's not like he hated Minho's career. Of course not. However, not having any label over their relationship other than the fake official label, it made him feel jealous because Minho wasn't his by heart.

He doesn't know when he started to notice the elder. Was it during the family dinner when they were acting as the typical newly-weds? Was it upon hearing the stories of Felix and his boyfriend Changbin? Was it when Minho showed effort to mend his broken relationship with Seungmin? Jisung has no idea.

However the thought of their upcoming wedding anniversary which will be like in four months was a huge slap of realisation. Time surely flies fast.

Jisung sat over the bench; provided under the smart bus stop. He doesn't have any knowledge about places in this part of South Korea so he didn't take a long route, so as not to get lost.