MIK 51

51: Broken Memory

"I didn't know, it was Mr.Minho with you." Jisung glanced over at his husband who was writing an autograph to the nurses and then at Mingyu who looked at the scene in shock making him giggle.

"I thought you saw him yesterday." Jisung asked the obvious, but Mingyu aggressively denied it.

"I swear, I thought I was in delusion! He is my favourite celebrity." Jisung laughed, seeing the expressions Mingyu made making him look like he had gone crazy.

"You must be his infamous assistant, am I right?" Jisung tilted his head, the urge to spill out the truth itching in the tip of his tongue, but he restrained back for their safety.

"Technically yes." He said, but still Jisung wanted to throw his luck. "I'm his husband." Jisung felt the ease in spilling out the secret, which surprised him. Previously, he almost had to force himself to introduce Minho as his husband as he hated the male with passion, but now it was so much easier than he said.

"Haha funny, I'm his boyfriend then." Jisung glared, not liking the way Mingyu addressed his husband. "Aish chill dude. I was just pulling your leg, like you did." Jisung looked away, knowing that Mingyu didn't believe his words, but it wasn't Jisung's cup of tea to make the latter understand it was indeed the truth.

Travelling through the forests was pretty much easier, but reaching the city was tougher than they thought. The time they set foot over the road, policemen were crowding around their head, catching the husbands and inspecting them for any injuries.

However, reaching the hotel was harder than they thought. Someone leaked the information about their arrival, which caused the reporters to gather in front of the building. It was chaos, going through the flashing cameras, especially for Jisung who felt suffocated with the attention and questions thrown at him unlike Minho who was very much used to it.

"Minho! Jisung!" Their respective parents screamed, especially the mothers who ran towards their sons, pulling them into a hug.

Jisung hugged his mother back, making her tighten her grip, crying. "Oh,my god! I thought I lost you both." She exclaimed, pulling Minho who had his arms around Mrs.Lee and the four of them shared a group hug. Jisung looked at Minho with tears, but he was smiling which made Minho to bump his forehead lightly over Jisung's, which lasted only for a brief moment.

Soon, both the families were greeted by the police who interrogated them about the incidents and what happened after that.

"We are glad you are safe, Sir." The officer said looking at Minho who nodded in acknowledgement.

"However, we have doubts about some people." The officer said, glancing at a confused looking Jisung.

Minho didn't quite catch the situation as he asked," Whom do you have doubts on?" Minho knew that he did have many enemies around him, however he was aware of who they were and pretty much they were harmless, so hearing that there was one who must be plotting for him made Minho curious.

"Mr. Jisung, do cooperate with us and come to the station."

"Huh?" Jisung tilted his head, "Why me?"

"You are our prime suspected for the accident."

"What!?" The families exclaimed at the clearly wrong accusation. Minho glared at the officer, his hands clenching in anger when he saw the way the officer glanced at his husband, such menacing eyes shouldn't be gone away.

"How can you say that?" Minho pressured his words, snapping the officer out of his tracks.

"Sir, we assume that he tried a psychological trick to bring you out of the hotel. The goons didn't injure him much, so we suspect Mr.Jisung…."