MIK 11

11: Taekwondo

"Ah! I'm fucking bored!" Jisung yelled through the phone, as he rolled around the bed, whining.

"Bitch! Stop whining, will you? Let me go!" The caller from the other side said, completely done with Jisung's mood swings.

"No, stay right there, idiot." Jisung threatened, receiving a whine.

"Jisung, I will get fired if Mr.Kwak sees me using my phone during working hours," Hyunjin exclaimed, getting up under the reception table, and taking a peek around to see no one. He knelt again.

"For God's sake! I'm under the reception table so as not to get caught!" Hyunjin whisper-yelled, biting his nails.

"But I'm bored here," Jisung replied, making his buddy facepalm.

"I told you to apply for the job at another hospital! You have the experience, idiot!" Hyunjin stopped, hearing footsteps passing by.

"I'm waiting for my experience certificate to get delivered." Jisung sighed, "Hope these bitches die soon." he exclaimed, hitting the bed forcibly.

"How about you prepare food for me? I will be there in an hour. I'm cutting the call now, bye!"

"Hey wait!" Jisung exclaimed, but Hyunjin cut the call which made Jisung let out a few curses," Bitch! I don't even know how to cook the food you like. Do you want me to burn down the apartment!?"

Sighing, he got up from the bed, strolled to the hall, and plonked down on the brown sofa with another sigh." I am sighing too much. How am I going to survive like this? That moron of an old man made me lose my job!" He exclaimed, angrily.

"If I see that motherfucker again I will punch him no matter what!" He huffed, taking the TV remote and switching the channels randomly.

Suddenly, his phone rang with a notification, and saw it was a message from his mother. He hesitated for a bit about whether or not to view the message, but at last, he didn't. He placed the phone down and leaned against the sofa, glancing at the ceiling with a blank mind.

He has thought and created various scenarios in his mind to escape from the marriage, but in the end, he remembered what happened a few days ago and the puzzling words he heard from his grandma. He doesn't know whether he should give a chance to this new change in his life or not.

"Chance?" He scoffed, " How can I give a chance to that moron of a zucchini?"

His words were interrupted when the doorbell rang. He frowned and glanced at his phone, "Strange, it's not time for Hyunjin to finish his shift." He let out, hearing the doorbell ring again.

"Who could it be?" Feeling puzzled, Jisung stood up and looked through the peephole and saw some people in black dresses near his door.

Huh? Who are they? He thought, opening the door.

The bulky men looked at Jisung and bowed," Are you Mr.Han?"

"Ah, that's my father." The men looked at each other, then at Jisung, "Han Jisung?"

"Oh, that's me," Jisung replied, opening the door wide." What's the matter?"

"Our boss said to bring you to him." Jisung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion,

"Boss?"

"Yes, boss." One of them replied," So please, do cooperate with us and come with us. "

"Woah, wait what? I don't know which boss you are talking about." Jisung said, ready to close the door, but the men entered the apartment, making Jisung take a step back,

"Hey, what the hell!" He exclaimed, " You are invading my apartment." He said, watching one of the men locking the door.

"Sorry, but if you aren't willingly coming with us then we have to forcibly bring you to our boss." Saying this, one man tried to touch Jisung's arm, but before he could, Jisung grabbed his hand and with a turn he pushed the man to the floor, surprising everyone.

"You guys showed the audacity to enter my apartment, now you guys are going to forcibly take me to your boss?" He declared, cracking his fingers, "Then let's see," He exclaimed, smirking.

There were three bulkier men left so Jisung cracked his neck muscle to make it less tense. They charged at him, to knock him down, but his moves were unexpected to them.

He knocked on one person by holding his hair and side-hit his neck while kicking his stomach.

He turned around, knocking the second one by bending and pushing the man's legs with his leg, causing the stranger to lose balance.

Jisung then rolled on the floor and stood up, grabbing the third man's fists and punching his cheeks hard.

He then got pushed from his back, which made him land near the sofa and he turned around to see the man he knocked on earlier standing there.

"Aww, man. You aren't satisfied with what you got? Here take this," Jisung exclaimed, taking the juice can from the sofa, throwing it, hitting the man's forehead, and knocking him down.

"That was exhausting." Jisung exclaimed, taking deep breaths as he glanced at the groaning four men with a bored glance.

"Tsk, I didn't get to show my Taekwondo skills that much, and you guys are exhausted already? Which boss hired you guys?" Jisung asked in a mocking tone as he sat on the sofa.

"Mr.Lee, Sir." One of the men replied in difficulty, as his cheek had a bluish shade showing his muscle was twisted in great pain.

Jisung tsked, rolling his eyes," As expected from that zucchini." He replied.

" Okay, I will get changed then, but before that how are we going?" He asked, sassily crossing his legs with raised eyebrows.

The men looked at each other, gulping. Sure their boss was a Satan, but the man before them was Lucifer. One of the men raised his arms, hissing in pain," I drove the car here, Sir."

"Wait, if you drove the car here, that means you can't anymore." Jisung groaned," You should have said that before, that you were the driver, I wouldn't have punched you." He called out. The men looked at each other having the same thought going around their brain cells.

Is he a psycho?

"Anyways, call someone, I'm not in the mood to drive the car after having this much physical exercise," He yawned a bit and stood up, leaving the men to change into something more casual.

After a few minutes, he came back wearing a baby blue shirt tucked nicely in white pants. He saw Hyunjin inside the hall, eyes, and mouth wide open while glancing at the beaten-up men who were now sitting on the floor with bruises.

"Hey, Hyunjin!" He exclaimed happily skipping toward his buddy who looked up,

"Did you just freaking beat them up?"

Jisung pouted, "They tried to bring me forcefully to Mr.Old Man, so I just exchanged what he deserves to them." He shrugged.

"I see." Hyunjin nodded, then suddenly something clicked in his mind," Wait did you say, old man? What does Minho want with you?"

Jisung, shrugged, "I don't know man, but wait for me here, okay? Order something and eat." He then looked at the men who were watching the duo with unbelievable expressions.

"Yeah! Let's go, you guys just shut off my chilling time. Now pay for it."