MIK 18

18: Do they know each other?

All the guests left the venue as soon as the wedding ended. All of the guests were staying at a hotel booked by the family.

They didn't hold any reception as per the newlywed's request, because they both didn't want to take any risk of being caught by Sasaengs.

Therefore, the family booked a hotel room for the couple to stay the night before they headed to Thailand as part of the honeymoon, much to Jisung's dismay.

Jisung glanced at the disappearing guests, his eyes wandered among the people to get a glimpse of him.

"Minho!" The newlyweds turned around and a big smile started spreading over Minho's lips when he saw his colleagues while Jisung stood beside Minho, frozen.

"Hey Seungkwan! Seungmin! Fancy seeing you guys here." Minho exclaimed, leaving Jisung as he hugged the two males with a bright smile.

What they failed to notice was the two males staring intensely at each other.

Minho broke the hug and glanced at Jisung, introducing the people." Jisung, this is Boo Seungkwan my ex-manager and music director." Jisung nodded as the latter waved his hands,

"And this is his friend and boss, Kim Seungmin. A songwriter." Minho exclaimed, watching Seungmin and Jisung avoiding eye contact with each other. He shrugged his shoulders, not giving much thought about it.

"Congratulations to both of you. Wishing you guys a happy married life." Seungmin exclaimed, giving them the gift he and his manager prepared.

Jisung mumbled a small thank you, and held Minho's arms in his, which unconsciously made Seungmin stare at their interlocked arms.

Whereas Minho was a bit startled by Jisung's unexpected touch, he assumed that the younger one was tired.

The older man excused, leaving the venue with Jisung, who mentally thanked God for making him move away from the awkwardness.

Reaching the hotel they have to stay in for the night, Jisung gulped.

After tonight they had to leave Texas for Thailand to enjoy their honeymoon for two weeks and of course, the plan was done by none other than their family.

At least I get to enjoy the honeymoon as a trip. Jisung thought.

Minho was taking a shower as the younger one had already taken one. He was now sitting on the bed, looking ahead at the view that could be seen from the big transparent window

As the room was booked for the wedding night, the room was decorated with flowers, candles, and petals which made Jisung internally cringe at the decor.

He wondered how people would be able to sleep in such a room. He glanced at the bathroom door and heard a click sound and saw Minho coming out, freshly showered, wearing a tank top and baggy pants, unlike Jisung who was wearing a tee and shorts.

He blames himself for not packing the dress.

He looked away as the elder approached him, and felt the side beside him sinking in weight.

They both could hear their breath, the smell of ylang-ylang spread throughout the room making them feel relaxed. Minho glanced at the window glass and smiled, seeing the reflection of his husband.

He then looked at the side and was awestruck by the beautiful being sitting beside him. The latter looked breathtaking under the moonlight.

He glanced down at their hands that were kept away from each other at a safe distance. He gulped the urge to hold the hands and looked away, coughing which gained Jisung's attention.

"What's your plan for tomorrow?"

"Why are you asking me?" Jisung frowned, "Aren't you the one who planned everything?"

Right. Minho thought, awkwardly scratching his head as he looked at the frowning younger.

"Jisung, can I ask you something?" Jisung didn't say anything, but waited for Minho to utter something which the latter didn't.

"Since when did you start asking permission from me?" The younger asked with raised eyebrows watching Minho trying to collect the right words to speak.

"Okay, tell me what you were going to ask?" He asked with crossed arms.

"Ah... so I.. you know?"

"Can you speak the human language?" Jisung exclaimed, raising his eyebrows. Minho gulped.

"I... what I was going to say was that... Can we start over?" Jisung tilted his head in confusion,

"Start over?"

"Like," Minho suddenly started feeling excited, so he sat on the bed with crossed legs, making Jisung back away a bit, looking at the excited puppy.

"We met in an unexpected situation, unfortunately," He scratched his head," and we both had fights and disagreements, but can we forget about it, and start over everything as friends?"

They both stared at each other, falling into complete silence. The candle lights started dimming slowly while the scent of ylang-ylang started decreasing its effect, catching the atmosphere and throwing it to another new one.

Minho watched Jisung's lips twitching and in a second the younger started laughing crazily wiping Minho's happy demor away.

"Oh my goodness! This is the best joke I have heard from someone after ruining someone else's life." Jisung exclaimed, laughing sarcastically which made Minho a bit hurt.

"I know. I have done horrible things in your life, but I have reasons behind that."

"Getting your ego hurt by someone and trying to destroy their life isn't a reason to begin with." The latter's words were like a huge slap on Minho's face because he knew it was the truth, but it wasn't his ego that was involved but his yearning to have someone beside him.

"You celebrities have a thought that you guys rule the world. I hate species like you guys." Minho didn't utter anything, letting Jisung talk out his frustration.

Since childhood, it was his dream to become a well-known actor. He started modelling as a child, then left his home to start his dream, acting in small roles that barely appeared on the screen to the main lead for most of the dramas.

When he successfully achieved his prior dream he started working on his second dream.

To have someone beside him.

But when he started working on it, he found out that it was too late because the people who approached him were all after his money and fame, not for him.

And him being a pansexual guy was a cherry on top for everyone.

He didn't think that he would be able to find one.

Until Jisung entered his life.

Jisung was the only person who treated him as a normal person even after knowing his importance and fame in Korea. He was the only one who dared to talk back with him. He was the only one who didn't fake their personality.

He was the only one who caught Minho's attention.

Even though their encounter was something that hurt his pride, at some point he started seeking Jisung's attention, unknowingly.

And it scared him.

"So if I wasn't a celebrity, would you have considered marrying me?" Minho questioned, seeking an answer from the younger. Jisung stayed quiet for a moment, thinking about the possibilities.

He has never thought about getting married in the first place with anyone, but his hatred towards the decision was fuelled more because of Minho's profession.

"Even if you were a normal person, I wouldn't even marry you. Not only you but anyone." Ouch, that hurts dude! Minho yelled in his head.

"Why though?"

"Because I despise relationships and love."