MIK 10

10: Housewife.

Jisung started stirring from his sleep, feeling cold, he tried to make a cocoon out from the cover, but in vain. Aggravated, he opened his eyes with difficulty.

He always felt exhausted after waking up, no matter how good the sleep was.

Blinking his eyes, he frowned seeing curtains far from his bed while in his room he had his bed near the curtain because he liked to sleep while watching the stars at night and get up from the heat of the sunlight since he was a heavy sleeper.

Huh? Where am I? Jisung thought, looking at the ceiling that doesn't have a fan while his apartment has a ceiling fan.

He glanced around perplexed, and suddenly removed the covers to see himself in an oversized black shirt and red shorts.

"What the fuck!" He yelled, throwing the covers away and getting up from the bed. He touched his body while glancing around in panic.

"Did I have a one-night stand with some stranger!?" He mumbled, shocked. He breathed heavily and sat on the bed, feeling bummed out. A sharp pain jogged over his back, making him flinch.

"I gave up my virginity?" He grabbed his hair, disheartened." Why can't I remember anything!"

"Oh? You are awake." Jisung looked up, his eyes widened in shock to see his rival, Minho near the door in a grey bathrobe.

He swallowed.

Meanwhile, Minho glanced at Jisung's figure, mentally praising the latter's appearance.

"What happened?" Minho snapped out from eyeing Jisung's hairless legs. The younger one shuttered, feeling utterly nervous for the first time. Minho raised his eyebrows while internally smirking.

"You don't remember anything?" Jisung blinked his eyes, hearing the familiar sentence that he has always heard while watching a movie where the two leads confront each other after having a steamy night.

"Did we do something?" Minho mentally chuckled while taking out his acting skills, looking like he was a bit complicated with the question.

"Jisung? Don't tell me you don't remember how we spent the night before." The sharp pain from Jisung's back made the younger flinch once again.

No! This can't be! I didn't want to have sex with anyone until I felt like having it, but now I lost it. Jisung thought, looking down.

I wanted it to happen when I get tired of pleasing myself with my hands. I wanted to have my first sex to remember how it feels....

"Ah, fuck! I had sex with my enemy! Oh my goodness, what did I do!" He yelled out frustrated, while Minho suppressed himself from laughing.

He watched Jisung having a mental breakdown from the mere thought of having sex with Minho.

"Hey," Minho uttered, which made Jisung stop whatever he was doing,

"My maid prepared breakfast for us. I told them you were tired so they made some energy drinks for you. Come downstairs after doing your routine." Minho said, emphasising the word tired, and left the room, closing the door behind only to hear Jisung yelling out curses. He laughed out loud.