MIK 53

53: Reunion.

"Merry Christmas, Aunty!" Jeongin exclaimed, hugging Mrs.Han excitedly, who hugged him back with the same enthusiasm.

The Lee family has joined the Han family for the celebration as per Minho's request, but the said person wasn't present at the moment, saying that he will be picking Jisung from his grandmother's house.

Mrs.Han invited the family inside, greeting each and everyone. Mr.Han hugged Mr.Lee, both of them walking away from the hall, discussing something among each other in whispers.

"Merry Christmas, Jane." Said Mrs.Lee, patting her friend's shoulder since she was holding Minho's three pet cats.

"Merry Christmas, Nayeon."  Jane exclaimed, smiling. Both the ladies started heading towards the kitchen, helping each other in making the dishes for dinner. Meanwhile, the other young couple stayed seated over the sofa in the hall, looking at Avantanza – who was playing a random game on the hand phone – in a daze

"Shouldn't we tell them today?" Jeongin asked, looking at Chan who sighed, smiling softly.

"We should."

"But, how? It's been months since the surrogacy has been kept hidden and we will be becoming parents anytime soon,so wouldn't they be hurt and disappointed since we kept it hidden all this time?" Jeongin asked, his voice laced with concern and worry. Chan hugged the male close to him and hummed in wonder.

"Maybe? But at the moment let's hope for the best." Jeongin nodded, snuggling close to his husband with a sigh. The moment got interrupted when the doorbell rang, the sound echoing through the house.

"I will get it!" Avatanza yelled, announcing about her actions with a loud exclaim – making the couple near her to hiss at the loud voice– she skipped excitedly towards the door, opening it welcoming the other couple, Minho and Jisung with a wide grin.

"Jisung Oppa Minho Oppa are here!" As if the family were waiting to hear the couple's name, the people inside came dashing towards the door, taking the couple into a group hug, startling the males.

"Merry Christmas!" The couple laughed at the enthusiasm, wishing them back with the same energy. They broke the hug as Avatanza closed the door behind, happy chatters started filling in the Han family.

"Why were you both late?" Mr.Lee asked, making the couple throw a subtle glance at each other, embarrassment covering the tip of their ears.

"Jisung was talking with the neighbouring aunty non stop so we lost track of time." Minho replied immediately, but in his mind he was reminded about the hot makeout session he and his husband shared at the house which was the actual reason to lose track of time.

Jisung glanced over at his parents who were looking at Minho with a smile, which made him happy. He walked towards them, startling the older couple at their son's sudden presence. They stood there in silence, staring at each other for a solid second until Jisung took them into his arms, crashing them into a warm hug, surprising the older couple.

Minho smiled knowing that Jisung finally got to know the truth, watching the parents hugging Jisung back tightly. The Lee family watched the heart swelling moment with a smile.

"Merry Christmas, Ma, Pa." Jisung softly said, breaking the hug as he kissed his parents' forehead making Mrs.Han emotional. She hugged him, softly crying which made Jisung pat her head, his father hugging both him and his mother.

"What a beautiful sight." Minho exclaimed, making Jisung and his parents break the hug apart, chuckling with dry tears still over their face. Mr.Han rubbed his wife's face, removing the tear stains away, making Minho have the urge to do that to Jisung.