MIK 42

42: Drunk love

"Hey wanna drink?" That was the first question Minho asked when Jisung reached home. Minho was in his usual 'home friendly' grey tank top and sweatpants.

Jisung slowly nodded his head,"Let me change first." He said walking away, avoiding Minho's gaze which was following him.

By the time Jisung was back, he didn't see Minho anywhere.

Where is he? Jisung thought, looking around the place and finally he noticed Minho leaning against the deck railings of the balcony, hands holding two beer bottles where he occasionally took sips from one of them.

Jisung knocked on the glass door, not to startle the elder with his sudden presence. He slid the door open when he noticed Minho looking back. "Hey." Jisung awkwardly exclaimed, standing beside him, taking the beer bottle which Minho handed him. He took a small sip from the bottle, getting used to the burning bitter taste.

"How did it go?" Minho asked.

"Tiring since both of them were so ready to rip each other's hair out, but it was fun to watch them bicker." Jisung said, giggling lightly at the thought of an angry Seungmin and unamused looking Hyunjin. "What about you?"

"Was a bit stressful. One of the staff from the performance unit gave out the wrong schedule to the channel director and the wrong idol group." Minho sighed, "But it's settled now. The idol group is okay with the schedule even though it's a bit hectic. I am planning on giving them a one week vacation after everything is over."

"They at least deserve that much." Jisung said, taking another sip. Minho looked over at the younger, but didn't say anything. They stood there in comfortable silence, the cold breeze of the night hitting their face, giving out a gentle touch.

"I'm happy." Minho looked at his side and noticed that Jisung's bottle was empty; no trace of beer. Minho's eyes widened, then he stared at his husband who was wiggling around, literally a drunk mess.

"You are drunk."

"No, I'm not?" Jisung exclaimed, "I am just tippy from happiness." Minho's eyes softened.

"Are you really happy?"

"Ofcourse!" Jisung excitedly said, "I got my bestie back, now I have two besties!" Jisung raised his empty bottle in the air like he won a lottery.

"I'm happy for but shit, you are drunk." Minho laughed. Jisung looked up with droopy eyes, his lips turned into pouty, making Minho gulp at the image. He took the bottle from Jisung's hands, making him whine.

"I am not." Jisung slurred the words, letting out a small hiccup. Minho chuckled, shaking his head as he scooted close to the drunk man, who moved away fastly, causing him to lose balance and if it wasn't for Minho to grab his waist, Jisung would have fallen down to the floor.

"Careful!" Jisung pouted, shaking his body, trying to get out of Minho's tight hold. Minho carefully removed his hold around the younger, and watched Jisung waddling his way to the room.

"Silly," Minho muttered, following the younger and watching him plopping down the nearest sofa. Minho shook his head in amusement and decided to first place the empty beer bottles in the kitchen.

When Minho returned from the kitchen he didn't see the younger man on the couch which threw him into a panicking mode.

"Han?" He called out, but there wasn't any response. He again called out the younger one, searching everywhere. He knew Jisung hadn't gone out since the apartment was locked, therefore Minho was a bit relieved at the fact that Jisung was still somewhere inside.

He heaved a sigh of relief when he saw Jisung inside Minho's room, sitting in an Indian style. Jisung noticed Minho's presence and frowned.

"Why are you in my room?"

"This is my room, Jisung." Jisung looked around the room then shook his head.

"No, it's not. It's my room." Minho sighed and sat beside Jisung who glanced at him like Minho has two heads. "What?"

"Why do you look familiar?" There it goes. Minho thought, already knowing where this was going. From the past experience with drunk Jisung, Minho was very much aware of the younger's craziness. Minho wasn't immune to that, but he had to deal with it anyway.

"How familiar?" Minho asked, facing Jisung who leaned forward, the frown still evident on his face.

"Familiar, familiar like… ah right! My husband!" Blinking his eyes in mild surprise, Minho tried to hold Jisung in place, but Jisung was so excited that he swatted Minho's hands away and grabbed his cheeks, squishing it, making Minho's lips turn pouty.

"Aww, isn't my husband handsome?" Jisung asked, leaving a small peck over Minho's lips and Minho felt like he would pass out from the amount of surprise he was receiving. Jisung leave Minho's face, still staring at him.

"Husband?" Minho hummed, still in shock. "So, when butterflies fall in love… are you even hearing?" Minho immediately nodded mentally facepalming for spacing out.

"So when butterflies fall in love do they feel humans in their stomach?" Minho's mind short circuited at the sudden question.

"I h-honestly don't… know?" Minho shuttered. Jisung pouted and once again grabbed Minho's face, cupping his cheeks with a frown.

"Whatever, but I do feel butterflies whenever I am near my hubby." Minho blinked his eyes and grabbed Jisung's hands a bit excitedly.

"W-what did you say?" Jisung pouted angrily and grabbed Minho's ear making the older flinch in pain. "Ah Jisung what are you doing!?"

"You don't hear, do you?" Jisung exclaimed, taking his hands away, watching Minho rub his red ears with a huff, "Don't tell this to my husband, but I do feel butterflies around him." Jisung explained. Minho squatted closer ignoring the burning pain over his ears.

"Are you sure?"

"I am." Jisung nodded, then frowned. "But I am jealous. He is always nice with that Wooyoung. I hate it." Minho smiled, feeling joyous. Finally he knew Jisung was jealous even though the younger was saying all of it in his drunk state.

"So you are jealous of me acting with Wooyoung?" Jisung shook his head.

"No, silly. I am jealous of Wooyoung with my husband." Jisung explained, plopping down over the bed, lazily. "I don't wanna admit it with him."

"But you should." Minho exclaimed, leaning forward coming face to face with Jisung who stared back at him. Both of them stayed in that position, staring at each other's eyes intensely. Minho watched Jisung's eyes slowly closing in drowsiness and smiled at the now sleeping Jisung.

Minho stood up and slowly picked Jisung up, placing his head near the pillow and covered him in a duvet. Minho moved away from the bed. The words Jisung said to him were hitting hard to his body, making him giggle like a schoolgirl who got to hear a confession from her secret crush.

Minho felt like screaming and that's what he did.