MIK 56

56: Dirty play. [ M ]

"Nah," Jisung lightly pushed Minho away, getting up, making Minho confused with his actions. Jisung walked around and put his knees over the bed, looking at Minho. "Take off your shirt and sit quietly, let me massage your shoulders."

"But, I am…" Jisung placed his finger over Minho's lips.

"Shh, do what I said." Sighing, Minho did what Jisung told him to do and gave the shirt to Jisung who placed it over the night stand.

After that words weren't exchanged as Jisung started massaging Minho's shoulders making Minho close his eyes at the relaxing sensation. He felt the painful knots on his body loosening. Whereas Jisung's attention was over Minho's tattoo which was tattooed in the middle.

It was a tattoo of the mystical creature, the dragon, where it has its wings spread wide open – holding a crescent moon in its mouth– adding aesthetic to the tattoo even more.

Jisung stopped his actions as he leaned down, placing a small kiss over it making Minho open his eyes, feeling his husband's soft lips over his back. He lightly chuckled. He felt the vibration from Minho's chuckling and started leaving small pecks, extending it towards the shoulder blade.

Feeling completely turned on yet again, Minho turned around making Jisung squeal as the elder pulled him, making him plop over Minho's thigh. Minho wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist as he leaned in for a kiss.

There's no hesitation, no holding back when their lips catch together, when their bodies press closer. There's just that thirst that's always been there, explored yet ready to experience it once again.

There's a hand over Jisung's hip, keeping him in place and hand on his nape, angling his head to deepen the kiss. Minho’s tongue was gliding over Jisungs’s bottom lip before he lightly nipped at it, causing Jisung's mouth to open at the familiar sensation as their tongue met.

Jisung pulled away, pushing Minho's hand away from his body and stood up. He slowly walked backwards, his eyes still staring at Minho's making the elder smirk as he stood up walking towards the younger who grinned.

From the amount of intimate moments they shared, Minho learned something; Jisung loved playing hard to get before getting into action.

Meeting his back over the wall, Jisung chased his lips for Minho's making the elder groan.

Jisung moaned in retaliation as a leg was put in between his, inviting him to grind over Minho's godly thigh. His hands go around Minho's neck, fingers entangled with his hair, keeping him close and steady. They broke the kiss, panting.

“Do you know how bad I want to wreak you after seeing you wearing this?” Said Minho, sliding his hands down as he grabbed Jisung's ass cheeks, squeezing it making Jisung moan in ecstasy.

Minho's thumb glided over Jisung's swollen lips as he added, “Your lips are meant to be kissed." Jisung has many things to add, but his words got swallowed by Minho who kissed him again; fierce and unrelenting. He kissed Jisung like he was going to devour him and that was what Jisung was seeking for, making him love every second of it as he surrendered to his man.

"Then take me, Minho. Take me once again." He whispered into the kiss making Minho growl as his hands circle Jisung's waist.

They break apart only for Jisung to bend down a little, letting his tongue glide across Minho's Adam’s apple, nibbling it leaving hickeys as he trailed his lips across Minho's neck, he dropped on his knees as he kissed Minho's belly button and placed his hands above the hem of Minho's baggy grey pants.

He glanced up looking at the elder with his puppy eyes while doing the most sinful acts making Minho grunt. Jisung wanted to hear it again, but the hand in his hair was demanding something else.