MIK 17

17: Wedding.

Staring at his reflection in the mirror, Jisung adjusted the neck bow almost lifelessly. His hands slowly fell to his sides as he took a shallow breath with closed eyes, feeling like giving up.

He was getting married in a few minutes.

It's been two weeks. Two whole weeks since the dinner time happened between the families and the two weeks since the family decided to marry them off.

To say that Jisung wasn't shocked would be a lie and he felt like his entire world was slipping away slowly from his feet. He felt like one of his wings got torn away from his body, making him unable to fly high.

When he asked about the engagement the Lee family replied, "We can't wait to see each other as our family so we skipped that plan."

He should have known them better. Whenever they visited him, they only talked about taking him to their house.

He should have reminded himself that Minho's blood came from this family.

Nonetheless still, he didn't think twice to voice out a condition that he thought of his entire time.

"I want the marriage to be kept secret." He could remember the shocked expression that passed through their faces and how they objected to the decision.

He could remember how Minho stood for his decision, supporting him, and to say he felt even more weird out to see Jeongin joining his condition was underrated.

He snapped out of his thoughts hearing his phone ring. He looked at his phone and saw Hyunjin video-calling him. He connected the call and saw Hyunjin in his white uniform. The latter frowned after seeing his friend's condition.

"You would be the only one to feel sad for getting married in Texas."

Even though Korea was the most popular when it comes to releasing BL dramas the said country never legalized same-sex marriage so the family flew to Texas as it offered same-sex marriage.

Jisung smiled, lightly. "Do I have any right to smile, Hyunjin?" Hearing the words from Jisung's mouth made Hyunjin uneasy.

This wasn't the friend he knew. This wasn't his Jisung.

The front door opened, and his parents walked in, both their faces glowing with happiness, unlike their son.

"Oh, my baby! You are looking so handsome." Mrs.Han exclaimed, kissing Jisung's cheeks as happy tears filled her eyes.

"James, look at our baby. Isn't he looking handsome?" Mr.Han nodded with a smile.

"It's time. Shall we go?" His father exclaimed while Jisung's mother gave him the bouquet of Ranunculuses. He glanced at the bouquet and grabbed it with a forced-out smile.

"Can you guys wait outside?" The parents looked at him with a confused smile, but seeing his desperation they nodded hesitantly.

When the door got closed, he looked at Hyunjin who watched everything through his phone screen. "You know that I'm not getting married willingly, right?" Hyunjin nodded, " Did I tell you the reason?"

"You don't like him because you hate commitment," Hyunjin said, showing a thinking gesture, " That's all I know."

"Minho blackmailed me to get married to him."

_________

The wedding place was covered with lots of flowers which had tied satin thin clothes and few ferns between the gaps. The path was decorated with white petals; a few people who were close to them were seated on either side of the path, adding to the scenery.

Jisung didn't look up when he walked down the path to reach the altar, his one arm was locked with his father.

When he reached the altar, his father left his side and Jisung sighed out feeling a little bit of suffocation leaving from his side. He looked at his side and his eyes met with his soon-to-be husband who looked at him with an unreadable face.

They both looked as the priest started reciting the vows which both the groom repeated, completing the vows by exchanging wedding rings and I do's.

"Now that you both have committed yourselves to one another and your Holy Union through the sacred vows that you have taken and by the giving and receiving of these rings, I now pronounce you, husband and husband. Those whom God has joined together, may he generously bless forever. You may now kiss the groom." Both the newlyweds hesitated a bit.

They surely have kissed each other, but at that time they did it to either annoy the latter or to take revenge.

However this time it was a completely different story.

Jisung looked away a bit to the crowd when Minho walked, reaching close to him. He felt the elder holding his right cheek, and felt a feather-like kiss placed over his forehead.

He scanned the crowd watching everyone staring at them, expecting to see a steamy or even more mind-blowing kiss.

He felt pressured.

When he was ready to glance away from the crowd, he saw someone standing far away from the crowd, staring right at him.

A familiar face that he won't forget.

A past that he doesn't want to experience again.

He started panicking when he felt Minho leaving his side, but before anyone noticed the change, he grabbed Minho by his nape and kissed him, shocking him.

I should show him, that I'm happy. Jisung thought, kissing Minho even more while the cheers and howls started spreading over the arena, but to him, it felt like a blur.

His lips are still soft. Minho thought, closing his eyes as he pulled the younger by the waist, tilting his head to kiss him more passionately, feeling the familiar strawberry flavour.

Jisung started feeling breathless, the tingles that spread over his chest made him feel uneasy yet he felt like going.

Soon they parted away from the kiss, breathlessly. They glanced at each other while the guest began getting up, clapping and yelling congratulations to the newlyweds. They turned around and glanced at the crowd, walking down the altar holding hands.

The elder glanced at Jisung who looked at the crowd like he was searching for someone. "Jisung, if you are looking for Mr.Han, he is there." Jisung looked at Minho and slowly nodded, looking down.

"Congratulations!" Ava exclaimed, squealing as she hugged Jisung with happiness, which made the younger chuckle, but Minho could say that it was a forced one.

What happened to you, Jisung?