MIK 7

7: A 'homo'sapien

"So...you are saying, Lee Minho, the Made In Korea titled man, the man whom everyone is chasing behind, the hot and sexy motherfucker is the one who is going to marry you? And you freaking dare to reject him like that? What the fuck Jisung!" Jisung smacked Hyunjin's head, telling him to shut up.

He was back in Seoul and without giving himself a break from the situation, he started working again in the hospital.

He knew it was not good if he didn't give himself some time to sort out his emotions, but he loved working especially when it was his dream job. So he got serenity from the hospital.

Some find it as a joke, but for him, it wasn't.

"I know you are his fan, but you are simping over him as if you know him closely," Jisung exclaimed, placing his chin over his hand as he placed the arm over the reception desk.

"How will you know him? After all, you aren't interested when it comes to celebrities and their lives." Hyunjin exclaimed, watching his friend reading the visitor's list, brutally ignoring him.

"You know what? I can marry him instead of you. I don't know why you hate actors."

"You can't." Jisung said, skipping the last question. Hyunjin raised his eyebrows in confusion and whined.

"Why can't I? For god's sake, you don't wanna marry him and you won't let me marry him? What type of logic is this!" Jisung slammed the papers on the table which made Hyunjin flinch in surprise.

"No means no, Hyunjin." Jisung declared. "I have an appointment in 20 minutes, so see you later, bye." He left the place, not before arranging the papers.

Entering his cabin, Jisung sighed and slumped on the couch which was for the visitors, and leaned against it, feeling dejected.

When it comes to showing feelings, Jisung was reserved with his feelings. He doesn't come off as sentimental or sensitive around people but that's just because he keeps it to himself a lot.

Nonetheless in reality, he's sentimental and sensitive. His choice of words and actions can't be seen as favourable but that's how he showed his concern. Hyunjin was the friend he ignored and insulted the most, but in reality, he was worried about his only trusted friend's life

Now his major concern was Minho. He knew how much power the latter held around the country. Minho even got the most powerful title called 'Made In Korea' which was last given 60 years ago. The title was like an unannounced power and it's very rare to get such a title, but fortunately or unfortunately Lee Minho got it in his head.

He came out of his thoughts when a knock was heard through the door, he glanced at his watch and sighed. It's already time for him to make the appointment.

Sighing, he moved towards the chair and sat there, "Come in." He replied as he leaned down to take out the equipment and clipboard that were necessary.

He heard the door opening, "Please sit in the front." Jisung replied, still looking for the book. He sighed in relief took the book out and sat straight only to regret it later.

"Hello, Dr.Jisung," Minho smiled widely as he waved his hands, which made all the nerves on Jisung's body break loose.

"Why the hell are you here?" Jisung exclaimed, angrily. Minho just smiled even more and pointed at the latter," Can't I visit my fiancè?"

"I'm not your fiancè," Jisung exclaimed, slamming his hands over the table," Get out."

"Easy my dear. Don't treat your patient's parents like this," Jisung raised his eyebrows and saw Minho picking up a beautifully designed basket with a cute small fluff ball and that's when he noticed it. He sighed in frustration and relief.

Frustrated because Lee Minho was here. Relief because the other came here for his pet's checkup. He took out the pen and started asking questions.

"Name?"

"Lee Minho." Jisung raised his eyebrows.

"I asked about your pet," Jisung said, tapping on the clipboard.

"Oh, Soonie," Minho replied whistling, while Jisung shook his head writing down the name.

"Age?"

"Twenty-nine." Jisung sighed and looked at the older with a -are you serious- look.

"Oops my mistake, he is 3 years old."

"Breed?"

"Homo with sapien,"

"Homo- huh?" Jisung looked at the other in confusion which made a laugh break out from Minho's mouth.

"Do you think this is funny!" The older one bit his lips and chuckled,

"Sorry, my pet's name is Sonnie. He is a American Curl," Jisung hummed as he noted down the information said by the latter.

"Okay, place him here." Minho nodded as he took out the orange coloured cat who meowed cutely at his owner, snuggling close to his hands.

Jisung watched the bond, smiling a bit. Soonie reminded him of his pet dog Cyber who passed away a few years ago. The sole reason for him to take the veterinary course.

Minho placed Sonnie above the table and started rubbing his thumbs slowly on its body. Jisung wore his gloves and when he was ready to examine the small call, it started hissing aggressively which made him flinch in surprise.

"Ah, he doesn't like strangers so he can be aggressive." Jisung nodded and took the treats out which the veterinarian always has with him to calm an animal down or approach them friendly.

Minho watched in surprise at how much Jisung was trying to let the orange cat get comfortable with his presence and seeing Sonnie being not that aggressive, but still there, not too much, was fascinating for the older.

I shouldn't have done that. Minho thought as the realization hit him.

But he hurt your ego. Another voice said which Minho agreed with.

"Okay, from the test it seems like Sonnie is a healthy pet. He is good to go." Jisung said, placing the pet near his chest as he started petting its head.

Minho glanced at the endearing sight and glanced away feeling something that he couldn't seem to point out.

Jisung placed the cat above the table and the elder grabbed Sonnie in his hands, putting the cat in the carriage. Jisung watched Minho grabbing a small blanket, and placing it above the cat. Jisung then looked at Sonnie who was getting ready to take a nap, comfortably.

"You can leave now." Minho looked upon hearing Jisung's cold voice," Your appointment with me is done hereby."

"Why hurry?" Minho asked, placing the basket on his lap, and leaning on the chair," We still have a lot to discuss."

The younger one rolled his eyes, and followed Minho's gesture, "Look Mr.Lee, you will get everything by acting, but for me, I've to work hard, practically without any mistakes to earn something or a life can be in danger." Jisung replied and gestured at the door," So do leave the room. I've another patient to check upon."

They stared at each other and like every time they felt the tense atmosphere around them. Minho nodded as his lips twisted in disagreement.

"I see, so this is what you want." The elder replied as he got up while Jisung didn't even bother getting up, and watched him leave the room.

The younger sighed as he leaned forward, placing his hands over the table as he leaned against the fists.

Why does it feel like something wrong is going to happen?

He heard a knock and replied to the other person to get in. He saw his assistant nurse, Sana entering the room.

"Oh, Miss Sana? What happened?" He can see the mild confusion and panic written all over the young nurse's face as he asks the question.

"Dr.Jisung, Director Kwak is looking for you."