MIK 34

34: BL

Minho laid Jisung over the bed, and covered him with the blanket. He sat beside the younger and wiped his tear stained cheeks softly.

He had no idea that Jisung went through something like this. Now thinking about the previous encounter he saw between Jisung and Jisung's parents and their conversation made so much sense to him.

He was shocked to know that Seungmin was Jisung's best friend, he didn't expect that.

However, there were still many things which he felt that Jisung was hiding from him. Things like how Jisung and Seungmin ended things. Why he hated people like Minho and top of that why he hate love.

He stood up and turned off the A/C then moved closer to the window and opened it. He turned around and watched Jisung's face shining with the moonlight.

Minho laid beside Jisung and hugged him close. He felt his heart tightening when he felt Jisung hugging him back.

I promise you, Jisung. From now on I will be taking care of you, as your husband.

Minho thought, closing his eyes as sleep took over him.

Morning came as the bright light touched the Earth with a cool wind - a pleasant morning breeze - the sun was rising and everything was bright and peaceful. It was a fine morning, and a warm breeze came through the open window of the husbands' room who were cuddling.

Jisung started squirming from his sleep as he rubbed off his closed eyes in tiredness. He cuddled close to the source of warmth with a sigh as he tightened his grip around it.

Why is my pillow so hard? Jisung thought, opening his eyes and a naked chest came into his view. He opened his eyes widened in realisation as he pulled away from the older who frowned in his sleep.

Jisung looked down at his dress and saw how dishevelled it was. He hissed when a sharp pain hit his head, feeling dizzy all of a sudden.

Feeling extremely frustrated by how his morning started he looked at Minho with blazing eyes.

"Lee Minho!" He yelled and started punching the sleeping Minho who woke up, startled.

"You got me drunk on purpose, didn't you!? Have you no shame!? How could you? I wasn't even conscious." Minho looked at Jisung confusedly at the same time trying to avoid the punches.

"Why are you punching me in the morning!?" Minho asked, finally getting a hold of Jisung's both hands who hissed at the actor in fury.

"Why are you sleeping beside me, naked?" Minho looked at the unbuttoned shirt and shook his head with a chuckle.

"What are you laughing at?" Jisung asked, calming down a bit after watching Minho laughing loudly. Something in Jisung stirred hearing the genuine sound from the other.

"Han," Minho called out, still laughing, but with a stable voice, "Oh my Han. You are making me laugh in the morning. Do you want me to die?" Minho asked, getting up still holding Jisung's hands.

"Don't say s-such things." Jisung stuttered, feeling somehow fluttered with the name. Minho noticed Jisung's fluttered state and felt amused with the situation.

"Do you feel any pain?" Jisung looked at him, confused.

"Huh? Why should I be in pain?" Minho released Jisung's hand with an annoying grin.

"Then did you wake me up to fuss about nothing?" Jisung looked away hissing at the hangover.

"Why should I be in pain?" Jisung emphasised, raising his eyebrows at the older who still has that stupid grin all over his lips.