MIK 39

39: Visiting Seungmin.

Seungmin observed the person in front of him, tapping on the table as he nervously looked around, trying to get any glimpse of comfort as his ex-friend, Jisung, was literally looking outside, not giving any flying fucks about Seungmin's nervous presence.

He let out a fake cough, grabbing Jisung's attention who finally looked at him with an eye roll.

"So, how are you, Jisung?" He asked, formally and it left a weird sensation in his mouth. Talking to your friend formally wasn't something Seungmin was used to and he couldn't help but give an awkward hiss as he fumbled with the words.

Jisung let out a scoff, as he rolled his eyes yet again. " Is that necessary?" He asked, leaning against the chair the cafe provided them.

Since Seungmin was a well known person from the music as well as film industry, it was Jisung's idea to meet each other at a local cafe where Jisung knew the old lady since his college days, therefore he could trust the lady without any worries about getting Seungmin's visit leaked.

"No," Seungmin uttered with a sigh. "Just asking about your life."

"You don't have to," Said Jisung, shrugging his shoulders, like it didn't matter.

"Besides, I came here because of Minho's request, so it will be good if you don't waste my precious time."  He exclaimed, glancing at Seungmin as he took a sip from the cup.

"I understand that you are still angry at me."

"Angry?" Jisung sarcastically said, " Should I name my emotion as angry? I don't know, but I really hate you." Jisung sighed.

"Look if you are going to start with your 'sorry drama'  then I'm not interested."

"Jisung, for once why aren't you willing to hear my side? Is it that difficult for you?"

"Then why am I here in the first place if I wasn't willing to hear your side?" Seungmin took a deep breath as he stared straight into Jisung's eyes.

"You don't believe whatever I say, so I know you are here to humiliate me, again."

Jisung raised his eyebrows as a small smirk formed in his mouth, " I'm not surprised that you know why I am here." Jisung leaned forward placing his hands over his chin, as he rested his arm over the table, "Too bad, you don't know me that well." Jisung fake sighed, making Seungmin's blood boil in slight anger, but he tried to calm himself down.

All he wanted at the moment was for them to have a rational conversation and to end their years of misunderstandings.

"It was not only me, but we both didn't know each other well. That's why we are here now." Seungmin's words felt like a huge slap over Jisung's face. It made Jisung enraged by the bitter truth.

"Well, I'm glad that things are like this." Jisung looked away as he sighed, " And, Minho didn't say anything. The only thing he said was to visit you." Jisung shook his head at the memory.

"He didn't?" Seungmin was surprised by Jisung's words. He thought the actor must have said it by now, but Minho didn't, which was unexpected.

To him, Minho was someone who never hesitated to blurt out words, even if it hurted the listener, so hearing that Minho didn't say a word to Jisung was a huge shock for the songwriter.

"I see," Seungmin nodded, sipping the cold coffee until there was none left. Jisung took a final glance at his ex-best friend then checked the time.

"Time is running out, make your excuses quick." Jisung's sarcastic remarks didn't phase Seungmin anymore, instead he glanced at Jisung in seriousness.

"You have to first come with me to a place." Seungmin's remarks made Jisung to raise his eyebrows in confusion and suspicion.

"Why should I?" Jisung's reply wasn't much surprising to Seungmin as he expected such remarks.

"We have to visit someone."

"Why? To kill me?"

"I'm not that low, Lee Jisung." Seungmin's anger was evident through his tone which made Jisung to feel the venom of seriousness in Seungmin's words. Gulping down his penting up remarks, Jisung finally gave in.

"Whatever, but hear this, Kim Seungmin, this will be our last meeting together. After your ' honest confession' you shouldn't bother me or my husband anymore. Got it?"

Seungmin nodded, as Jisung stood up, ready to leave it to get stopped by Seungmin, who unconsciously held Jisung's wrist.

Jisung swatted Seungmin's hands away like his touch burnt his skin.

Jisung's actions were hurting Seungmin, but he was suppressing all of the hurt feelings for the upcoming comfort that awaited him.

"We have to go there together." Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, let's go. I want this to end soon."

Soon they left the cafe and got inside Seungmin's car. Jisung texted Minho about what happened and said about Seungmin's answer.

In return Minho immediately texted back a ' wait for me' which made Jisung confused, but he didn't question it.

Jisung looked outside, glancing at the passing trees and then glancing at the reflection of Seungmin.

Jisung wasn't that much of a fool to not understand that Seungmin was hurt by his actions, but what could he do when the said person hurted him and left him when he needed him the most?

Finally the car stopped near a house which was situated far from other houses. Jisung leaned forward, glancing at the house through Seungmin's side.

"Whose house is this?" Seungmin glanced at his side, watching Jisung's face twisting in confusion.

Seungmin got out of the car, followed by Jisung who stood beside the latter, both of them glancing at the house which gave out a sad aura.

This made Jisung uncomfortable as the house looked like it was haunted with someone's pain.

"Mr. Songsit," Jisung immediately turned around, coming face to face with Seungmin's side profile who was just glancing straight ahead, looking at the house situated in front of them.

"Wait, our English teacher?" Seungmin nodded which made Jisung even more confused, "But why here?"

"Everything started from here."