MIK 9

9: Drunk

"You moron! Stay still or else I will leave you here." Hyunjin exclaimed, huffing while trying to stabilise his buddy who was acting like he was part of a symphony.

"Gosh! My back!" Hyunjin yelled after getting a harsh hit on his back by none other than his drunk best friend.

"Shut up! Let me do my job," Jisung replied drunkenly while swaying both of them which made Hyunjin stumble upon his steps.

When they reached the parking lot, Hyunjin made Jisung lean against the car door, panting, "Uff, Jisung! Pay me when you sober up." Jisung showed thumbs up like he understood what his best friend was saying.

Fishing out the car keys from the pant pocket while making his friend stay still, Hyunjin successfully opened the car door. As he was about to close the door while making sure his best friend was okay, he felt a hand over his shoulder.

He looked behind and gasped seeing the masked man.

"What?" Hyunjin responded feeling a bit nervous, but he didn't show it.

"Hey don't worry. You are with Jisung right?" the masked man asked and Hyunjin glanced behind to see two bulky men. Feeling utterly nervous he looked at the man in front of him.

"Sorry, but I guess you mistook us. I'm in a hurry now so can you please move a bit?" Hyunjin responded by closing the door behind him so as not to let the stranger notice the drunk Jisung.

"Hey don't be nervous. I'm Jisung's fiance." The latter exclaimed, but Hyunjin seemed unfazed about it," Okay if you don't believe me, I will show you my face, you will then believe me, right?"

"But boss," One of the men standing behind them started but the masked man stopped him from completing the sentence," Don't worry much," He replied, removing the mask's one side making Hyunjin gasp.

"Lee Minho!?"

"Hello." Minho smiled, adjusting the mask back to his face," You are Hyunjin, right?" Hyunjin nodded, too stunned to speak.

" Aha, I've heard about you from Jisung's mom. You are my fan, right? Since I'm here do you want an autograph?" Minho asked, feeling proud of himself, but Hyunjin shook his head, surprising the actor.

"No, Sir. It's not the right time to get an autograph." He replied." By the way, why are you here? I never thought a superstar would visit a place like this."

"I came here to pick Jisung," Minho replied, looking away.

"As his fiance, I have to act responsibly to keep my future husband safe." Hyunjin nodded and then looked at the drunk male.

"I see, but don't worry, Sir. I'm taking Jisung to my home." That grabbed Minho's attention,

"Your home?"

"Yes. I can't leave him alone since he is clumsy and doesn't remember what happens when he is drunk and it seems like," Both of them glanced at a dead drunk Jisung through the window," bringing him to my home is the best solution."

Minho glanced at Hyunjin and patted his shoulder," That's nice of you, but since I'm here," he paused, shoving his hands onto the pant pocket," I will take him to my place." Hyunjin tilted his head, eyebrows furrowed.

"That's okay, Sir. You don't have to risk yourself with this matter, I will take care of him."

Minho chuckled," If you are thinking that I'm going to do something, then don't worry. I'm not that kind of a person. I'm a gentleman."

Jisung was right. He is full of himself. Thought Hyunjin.

"You can't blame me, Sir, because what you did to him today was straight out of a bastard act." Minho's eyes widened a bit, but didn't give in.

"I've my reasons, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to try something that can harm him."

"You already did, Sir." Hyunjin acknowledged, straightforwardly, "Even if you become his husband, you don't have any right to take down someone's hard work with power." Hyunjin sighed.

"You can take him," Hyunjin exclaimed, suddenly surprising Minho," but remember that I'm a nobody, and as a nobody," Hyunjin paused leaning forward, their faces close to each other, " I don't bother getting myself to the jail."
_______

"Damn, your best friend looks like he can't even hurt a fly." Minho talked well, more like complaining to a now-sleeping Jisung. The actor shook his head, remembering the look Hyunjin gave him.

"Seems like it's the opposite. I can see him summoning demons from hell." He said freeing his necktie and unbuttoning a few buttons. Sighing, he glanced at the younger and shook his head.

He got up from where he was sitting, took Jisung's shoes off and started unbuttoning his shirt.

Jisung's face twisted in discomfort and the younger started to unbutton the remaining buttons in a hurry not knowing that he was stripping in front of his enemy.

Minho chuckled, amused by Jisung's behaviour. "You are one of a kind, Jisung." He uttered, hovering over Jisung's body, and started staring at the male for a few minutes.

"You are so handsome, wait you are beautiful," He uttered, leaning near Jisung's face, smirking, "But this beauty is just a cover-up for your arrogance," Minho exclaimed, caressing Jisung's plump pink lips, softly.

He watched how the soft flesh moved against his thumb, and unconsciously pinched it making Jisung whine loudly in his sleep.

Minho chuckled, removing his glance from Jisung's lips to his face, "You are dead drunk, and won't remember anything that happens to you." He muttered, caressing his cheeks, that's when he noticed the tear-stained cheeks. He immediately glanced at Jisung's closed eyes and saw them swollen.

Did… did he cry? Minho thought.

But why? He can still apply to another hospital though.

Suddenly, he started feeling guilty, he stared at Jisung's face, and a thought came across his mind.

"He isn't awake now, apologising at this moment won't let him know." He mumbled and pushed himself away from Jisung and sat on the side of the bed, one arm around Jisung's body, without touching him.

"Sorry for taking your job away, Jisung." He exclaimed, gulping." But this is the only way…" He looked away feeling even more ashamed.

He wanted to say that his ego was hurt and that he wanted to teach Jisung a lesson, but he couldn't say it out loud, the words seemed utterly horrible in his mouth.

Sighing, he leaned away, ready to get up, but a hand grabbed his arms, pulling him close to a body that belonged to none other than Jisung.

Jisung's eyes were slightly opened, their faces too close that Minho could feel Jisung's warm breath hitting his lips. The actor started panicking thinking that Jisung heard everything, but before he could react, Jisung started laughing.

"Why do you look so much like that old man?" Jisung slurred, squeezing Minho's cheeks, making his lips puckered, "Aish you are so handsome." He said, caressing Minho's face who remained motionless over his spot.

Suddenly, Jisung bites Minho's lips making his eyes go wide.

What the fuck?